Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-251 Topic 6 Question 42 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-251 exam
Question #: 42
Topic #: 6
[All A00-251 Questions]

The producer services in the operations infrastructure place their results in a location managed by which server?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

The producer services in the operations infrastructure place their results in a location managed by the Message Broker Server. The Message Broker Server is responsible for receiving messages from the producer services, storing them in a database, and then forwarding them to other services that need to process the data. It also provides features such as message routing and message filtering, so it can ensure that the messages are delivered to the correct services.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lavonda
2 months ago
I bet the answer is D) Configuration Server. It's like the traffic cop of the infrastructure, telling everyone where to go and what to do.
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
1 months ago
I'm not so sure, I think it might be A) Message Broker. It's responsible for routing messages between different services.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
2 months ago
I think you're right, D) Configuration Server makes sense. It's like the central hub for all the services.
upvoted 0 times
Dulce
2 months ago
This question is like a riddle wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a burrito. I'm just going to guess and hope for the best!
upvoted 0 times
Bok
2 months ago
I'm going with B) Secrets Manager. It's the server that keeps all the juicy secrets, so it makes sense that the producer services would use it.
upvoted 0 times
Cecil
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but D) Configuration Server could also be a possibility. It's used to manage configurations in the infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Ettie
2 months ago
I agree with B) Secrets Manager. It's important to keep sensitive information secure.
upvoted 0 times
Roselle
2 months ago
I think A) Message Broker might also be a good option. It's commonly used in operations infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Yvette
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm leaning towards C) Infrastructure Data Server. Isn't that where all the infrastructure-related data is stored?
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
1 months ago
I think we need to double-check the documentation to be certain.
upvoted 0 times
Yan
2 months ago
I'm not sure about that, but A) Message Broker could also be a possibility.
upvoted 0 times
Katie
2 months ago
I believe it could also be D) Configuration Server, as it manages the configuration settings.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
2 months ago
I think you might be right, but I'm not entirely sure.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
2 months ago
Because the configuration server is responsible for managing the infrastructure data.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
2 months ago
Why do you think it's D) Configuration Server?
upvoted 0 times
Noble
3 months ago
Wait, is this a trick question? What if the answer is actually B) Secrets Manager? I mean, the results could be sensitive, right?
upvoted 0 times
Cathern
3 months ago
D) Configuration Server seems like the most logical choice here. The producer services are part of the infrastructure, so the results would be managed by the configuration server.
upvoted 0 times
Willodean
1 months ago
Yeah, it makes sense that the results would be managed by the Configuration Server.
upvoted 0 times
Lawanda
1 months ago
I agree, the producer services would most likely use the Configuration Server.
upvoted 0 times
Tiara
2 months ago
I think D) Configuration Server is the right answer.
upvoted 0 times
Denae
2 months ago
C) Infrastructure Data Server might also be a valid option, as it could be used to store and manage the data produced by the services.
upvoted 0 times
Esteban
2 months ago
D) Configuration Server is definitely the right choice, it is responsible for managing the configuration of the infrastructure.
upvoted 0 times
Lon
2 months ago
A) Message Broker could also be a possibility, as it is commonly used for managing communication between services.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
3 months ago
I think the answer is A) Message Broker. It makes sense that the producer services would use a message broker to share their results.
upvoted 0 times
Filiberto
2 months ago
Maybe B) Secrets Manager is used to securely store sensitive information related to the producer services.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards C) Infrastructure Data Server, as it sounds like it would be responsible for storing the results of operations.
upvoted 0 times
Rupert
2 months ago
I think it could also be D) Configuration Server, as it plays a key role in managing the infrastructure settings.
upvoted 0 times
Mendy
3 months ago
I agree, A) Message Broker seems like the most logical choice for managing the results of producer services.
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
3 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's D) Configuration Server.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
3 months ago
I think it's A) Message Broker.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel