Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-251 Topic 5 Question 45 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-251 exam
Question #: 45
Topic #: 5
[All A00-251 Questions]

Which statement is TRUE about all SAS Viya microservices?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

According to the official SAS Viya 3.5 documentation, all SAS Viya microservices are self-contained, lightweight pieces of software that do one thing and depend on other processes as little as possible. You can find this information in the SAS Viya 3.5 Administering Guide page 40.

SAS Viya microservices are self-contained, lightweight pieces of software that do one thing and depend on other processes as little as possible. They are designed to be modular, independent, and easy to deploy, manage, and scale. Each microservice is responsible for a specific functionality, and they are loosely coupled, allowing them to be deployed, updated, and scaled independently.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Annamae
17 days ago
Because microservices are supposed to be self-contained and lightweight.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
22 days ago
Why do you think it's C?
upvoted 0 times
Annamae
23 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
1 months ago
Option D is tempting, but I'm going to have to go with C. Microservices are all about modularity and loose coupling, and that's exactly what C describes. Plus, it just has a certain ring to it, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Yesenia
17 days ago
Yeah, I think option C really captures the essence of what microservices are all about.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
18 days ago
I agree, option C does sound like the best fit for describing SAS Viya microservices.
upvoted 0 times
Jannette
1 months ago
Haha, the question is asking about SAS Viya, not the latest Marvel superhero team! But seriously, I'm going with option C as well. The description of microservices being self-contained and independent just makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
10 days ago
Definitely, that's why option C stands out as the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
11 days ago
Yeah, they are designed to be self-contained and lightweight, so they can operate independently.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
19 days ago
I agree, option C seems to be the most accurate description of SAS Viya microservices.
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
2 months ago
I think the answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlee
2 months ago
I think option C is the correct answer. The question is asking about the characteristics of SAS Viya microservices, and option C really captures the essence of microservices being self-contained and lightweight.
upvoted 0 times
Phil
16 days ago
I think we need to consider the role of microservices in enabling the programming-only environment, so option A might be the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Mammie
22 days ago
I'm not sure, but option D sounds like it could be correct.
upvoted 0 times
James
25 days ago
I think option B is more likely, as it mentions essential services to CAS.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
1 months ago
I agree, option C seems to describe microservices accurately.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel