Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAS Exam A00-240 Topic 2 Question 95 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAS's A00-240 exam
Question #: 95
Topic #: 2
[All A00-240 Questions]

Given the following output from the LOGISTIC procedure:

Which variables, among those that are statistically significant at an alpha of 0.05, have the greatest and least relative importance on the fitted model?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shenika
19 days ago
Anyone else feel like they're just playing a game of logistic regression Mad Libs here? Greatest, least, who cares! I'm just gonna put in random variables and see what happens. Shake things up, that's my motto!
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
22 days ago
I'm with Isidra on this one. Shaking things up is the way to go. But I'm gonna swap it - greatest is HOME, least is DOWN_AMT. Gotta keep 'em guessing!
upvoted 0 times
Isidra
25 days ago
Ha, this is a tough one! I'm gonna go with option D just to be different. Greatest is DOWN_AMT, least is HOME. Why not, right? Gotta keep the exam folks on their toes!
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
10 days ago
I think option A is the correct one. Greatest is MBA and least is DOWN_AMT.
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
14 days ago
Yeah, I agree. It's always good to think outside the box when answering questions like this.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
21 days ago
I think option D is a good choice. DOWN_AMT seems to have the greatest importance on the model.
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm not so sure. The p-values for both MBA and DOWN_AMT seem pretty low, so they could both be significant. I'm leaning towards option B - greatest is MBA, least is CASH.
upvoted 0 times
Patria
25 days ago
I think CASH might have the least importance based on the output.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
27 days ago
I agree, MBA does seem to have a significant impact.
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
1 months ago
I see your point, Daron. It's important to carefully consider the significance of each variable in the model.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
1 months ago
The output looks pretty straightforward. I think the greatest variable is MBA and the least is DOWN_AMT. Easy choice, option A is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
10 days ago
DOWN_AMT being the least significant variable is also evident from the output.
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
22 days ago
The output does make it clear that MBA has the greatest importance.
upvoted 0 times
Bev
1 months ago
I agree, option A seems to be the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Daron
1 months ago
I disagree, I think the answer is C) Greatest: DOWN_AMT, Least: CASH. DOWN_AMT has the greatest relative importance and CASH has the least.
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
1 months ago
I believe the answer is A) Greatest: MBA, Least: DOWN_AMT. MBA has the greatest relative importance and DOWN_AMT has the least.
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
2 months ago
I think the question is asking about the variables with the greatest and least relative importance on the fitted model.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel