Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_SAPEA_2023 Topic 1 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_SAPEA_2023 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 1
[All P_SAPEA_2023 Questions]

With the lead to cash Business capabilities identified, as chief Enterprise Architect the Wanderlust CIO has asked your capabilities.

See Image,

The SAP enterprise Architect has shared the snapshot for your reference. What is the pertinent SAP Solution in the market to Lead Business Process module of the Lead to cash E2E Process

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses to create, manage, and deliver personalized marketing campaigns across multiple channels. It includes features for lead management, marketing campaign management, and recommendation management.

The Lead Business Process Module of the Lead to Cash E2E Process is responsible for managing leads and converting them into customers. SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement can be used to automate the lead management process, track lead progress, and identify opportunities for cross selling and upselling.

The other three options, SAP Sales Cloud version 2, SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing, and SAP Customer Data Cloud, are not as well-suited for the Lead Business Process Module of the Lead to Cash E2E Process.

SAP Sales Cloud version 2is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses to manage sales opportunities and close deals. It does not have the same features for lead management and marketing campaign management as SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement.

SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricingis a cloud-based solution that helps businesses to manage pricing and promotions across multiple channels. It does not have the same features for lead management and marketing campaign management as SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement.

SAP Customer Data Cloudis a cloud-based solution that helps businesses to collect, store, and analyze customer data. It does not have the same features for lead management and marketing campaign management as SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement.

Therefore, the best course of action is to use SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement to manage the Lead Business Process Module of the Lead to Cash E2E Process.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Isaac
4 days ago
Maybe the CIO should just throw a dart at the options and see what it lands on. That's probably as good a method as any for this question.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
6 days ago
If the CIO's name is Wanderlust, maybe they should just follow their heart and go on a nice vacation instead of worrying about SAP solutions.
upvoted 0 times
Jody
10 days ago
The SAP customer data cloud? Really? That sounds more like a storage solution than a business process module. I think I'll pass on that one.
upvoted 0 times
Phung
12 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I'm torn between the SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing and the SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement. Maybe I should consult my crystal ball for the answer.
upvoted 0 times
Luke
24 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the SAP Sales Cloud version 2 might be the best choice. It sounds like it could handle the lead-to-cash process.
upvoted 0 times
Juliana
23 hours ago
SAP customer data cloud might be useful for managing customer data in the lead-to-cash process.
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
5 days ago
I think SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing could also be a strong contender for the business capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
7 days ago
I agree, the SAP Sales Cloud version 2 seems like a good choice for lead-to-cash process.
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
25 days ago
I personally think SAP customer data cloud is the most suitable option for Lead Business Process module.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
27 days ago
But SAP Sales Cloud version 2 offers better integration capabilities.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
30 days ago
I disagree, I believe SAP Omnichannel Promotion Pricing is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Shala
1 months ago
I think the pertinent SAP Solution is SAP Sales Cloud version 2.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
1 months ago
The SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement solution seems like the most relevant option here. It's specifically designed for lead-to-cash business processes.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
21 days ago
I think SAP Sales Cloud version 2 could also be a good option for the lead business process module.
upvoted 0 times
Ula
28 days ago
I agree, the SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement solution is a great choice for lead-to-cash processes.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel