Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_S4FIN_2023 Topic 7 Question 3 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_S4FIN_2023 exam
Question #: 3
Topic #: 7
[All P_S4FIN_2023 Questions]

In your company code, you report on profit center and segment level. You post a single invoice document for office supplies that has multiple expense line items per profit center. What document splitting process does the system use to assign the correct profit centers and segments to the bank account line item when you post a payment for the invoice?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kimbery
20 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I mean, how else would the system assign the profit centers and segments if not through some kind of document splitting process? This is making my head spin!
upvoted 0 times
Joana
21 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going to go with A) Document splitting default account assignment. It sounds like the system might be using a pre-defined set of default profit centers and segments for this type of document.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
22 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. I'm going to guess C) Document splitting inheritance, since it seems like the system should be inheriting the profit center and segment information from the invoice's line items.
upvoted 0 times
Thaddeus
3 days ago
I agree with you, C) Document splitting inheritance makes sense since the system should inherit the profit center and segment information from the invoice's line items.
upvoted 0 times
Jarod
7 days ago
I believe it's D) Passive document splitting because the system passively assigns the correct profit centers and segments to the bank account line item based on the invoice's line items.
upvoted 0 times
Isadora
8 days ago
I think it's B) Active document splitting because the system actively assigns the correct profit centers and segments to the bank account line item.
upvoted 0 times
Maryanne
23 days ago
D) Passive document splitting sounds like it could be the right answer. It's the process of automatically assigning profit centers and segments based on the invoice's line items, without any user intervention.
upvoted 0 times
Lorita
10 days ago
I agree, passive document splitting is efficient for assigning profit centers and segments without manual input.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
15 days ago
Passive document splitting sounds like the right choice. It simplifies the process by automatically assigning the correct profit centers and segments.
upvoted 0 times
France
18 days ago
Actually, I believe it's D) Passive document splitting, which assigns profit centers and segments without any user intervention.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
19 days ago
I think it's B) Active document splitting, where the system automatically assigns profit centers and segments based on predefined rules.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is B) Active document splitting. The question mentions that the invoice has multiple expense line items per profit center, so the system needs to actively split the document to assign the correct profit centers and segments.
upvoted 0 times
Theresia
1 months ago
Haha, this is the kind of question that makes me want to just throw in the towel and become a professional cat groomer instead. But I'll give it a shot - I think the answer is B) Active document splitting.
upvoted 0 times
Audra
3 days ago
Document splitting inheritance would also work in this case, but B) Active document splitting is the most common method used.
upvoted 0 times
Delfina
4 days ago
I agree, it can be a bit overwhelming at first. But yes, you're correct! It is B) Active document splitting.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
6 days ago
I believe it could be A) Document splitting default account assignment.
upvoted 0 times
Zachary
7 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be C) Document splitting inheritance.
upvoted 0 times
Donte
10 days ago
I agree with you, I also think the answer is B) Active document splitting.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
1 months ago
I think Passive document splitting is the correct process.
upvoted 0 times
Gayla
1 months ago
This question is making my head spin! I'm gonna go with A) Document splitting default account assignment. Seems like the safest bet.
upvoted 0 times
Karon
1 months ago
I bet the answer is C) Document splitting inheritance. That sounds like the most logical way to handle this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Selma
21 days ago
I agree with you, I also think it's B) Active document splitting.
upvoted 0 times
Tess
25 days ago
I think it's B) Active document splitting. That makes the most sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Lucille
2 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think Document splitting inheritance makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Dona
2 months ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I'm leaning towards D) Passive document splitting, but I could be wrong. Gotta love these tricky accounting questions!
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
26 days ago
I believe it's C) Document splitting inheritance. It automatically assigns the correct profit centers and segments.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
1 months ago
I think it's B) Active document splitting. That's what we usually use in our company.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
2 months ago
I believe it could be Document splitting default account assignment.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
2 months ago
I think the system uses Active document splitting.
upvoted 0 times
Stefania
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Active document splitting. It seems like the system would need to actively split the invoice to assign the correct profit centers and segments to the bank account line item.
upvoted 0 times
Kara
1 months ago
Yes, that's correct. Active document splitting is used to ensure the correct assignment of profit centers and segments.
upvoted 0 times
Jarvis
2 months ago
I agree, the system needs to actively split the invoice to assign the correct profit centers and segments.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel