Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_S4FIN_2023 Topic 6 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_S4FIN_2023 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 6
[All P_S4FIN_2023 Questions]

Which of the following is a prerequisite to activate takeover values between depreciation areas?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lizbeth
16 days ago
D all the way! I heard they removed takeover values in S/4HANA. Guess they figured it was just too much of a hassle.
upvoted 0 times
Delisa
23 hours ago
D all the way! I heard they removed takeover values in S/4HANA. Guess they figured it was just too much of a hassle.
upvoted 0 times
Lavonna
17 days ago
A is just plain wrong. Takeover values are definitely not possible across all depreciation areas. Gotta be more specific than that.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
18 days ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. But I remember something about accounting principles being important for depreciation areas, so I'll go with C.
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
19 days ago
D seems to be the correct answer. Takeover values are no longer supported in SAP S/4HANA, so it's not possible to activate them between depreciation areas.
upvoted 0 times
Jaime
20 days ago
I think the answer is C. Depreciation areas must be assigned to the same accounting principles for takeover values to work between them.
upvoted 0 times
Ivory
2 days ago
B) Only one depreciation area per chart of depreciation is assigned 00.
upvoted 0 times
Stefanie
4 days ago
A) Takeover values are possible across all depreciation areas.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
24 days ago
A is the answer, right? Takeover values are possible across all depreciation areas. No need to overthink this one.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
26 days ago
Hmm, this is a tough one. I'm gonna go with C, but I'm not 100% sure. Accounting principles, huh? Sounds like a real party.
upvoted 0 times
Ivory
23 hours ago
User 3: Yeah, that sounds right. Let's go with C.
upvoted 0 times
Gabriele
8 days ago
User 2: I agree, it makes sense that depreciation areas must be assigned to the same accounting principles.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
10 days ago
User 1: I think C is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Natalie
1 months ago
I'm going with B. Only one depreciation area per chart of depreciation is assigned 00? Sounds about right for this question.
upvoted 0 times
Amber
1 months ago
D? Seriously? Takeover values are no longer supported in SAP S/4HANA? That's news to me. I thought they were still a thing.
upvoted 0 times
William
1 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Ines
19 days ago
upvoted 0 times
Lisandra
21 days ago
C) Depreciation areas must be assigned to the same accounting principles
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
2 months ago
I don't think that's correct, because takeover values are still possible in SAP S/4HANA, as long as the depreciation areas have the same accounting principles.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
2 months ago
But what about option D? It says takeover values are no longer supported in SAP S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Naomi
2 months ago
C seems like the correct answer to me. The depreciation areas must be assigned to the same accounting principles for takeover values to be activated.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
23 days ago
D) Takeover values are no longer supported in SAP S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Bobbie
29 days ago
C) Depreciation areas must be assigned to the same accounting principles
upvoted 0 times
Sharen
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
2 months ago
I agree with Gertude, because without the same accounting principles, the takeover values won't work properly.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
2 months ago
I think the answer is C) Depreciation areas must be assigned to the same accounting principles.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel