Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_S4FIN_2023 Topic 4 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_S4FIN_2023 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 4
[All P_S4FIN_2023 Questions]

For which functionality is a productive material ledger a prerequisite ? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alease
2 months ago
Woohoo, this is a tricky one! I'm going with B and C, but I'm curious to see if anyone has a more creative take on it.
upvoted 0 times
Leila
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the answer key has a typo and there's only one correct answer. Let's see what the others say!
upvoted 0 times
Matilda
2 months ago
B) Actual costing
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
2 months ago
A) Parallel update of the two types of profitability analysis
upvoted 0 times
Beth
2 months ago
Definitely B and D. Parallel valuation for transfer pricing also requires a productive material ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
1 months ago
Absolutely, having the productive material ledger is essential for accurate costing and valuation.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
That's good to know. It's important to have the right functionality in place.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. Actual costing and parallel valuation for transfer pricing both require a productive material ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Eve
2 months ago
I think it's B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Carmelina
2 months ago
I think both B) Actual costing and C) Actual activity price determination are correct, as they both require productive material ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Maryrose
2 months ago
I believe the answer is also C) Actual activity price determination, as it is closely related to actual costing.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Actual costing and C) Actual activity price determination. A productive material ledger is essential for these functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Andra
22 days ago
So, it's important to have a productive material ledger for accurate actual costing and activity price determination.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
22 days ago
Yes, you are right. A productive material ledger is indeed required for those functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Julio
1 months ago
I believe the correct answers are B) Actual costing and C) Actual activity price determination.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
1 months ago
That's right, those are the two functionalities that require a productive material ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Milly
2 months ago
Yes, you are correct. A productive material ledger is required for those functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
2 months ago
I agree, B) Actual costing and C) Actual activity price determination are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Edda
3 months ago
I agree with Mauricio, because productive material ledger is needed for actual costing.
upvoted 0 times
Chery
3 months ago
Woohoo, this is a tricky one! I'm going with B and C, but I'm curious to see if anyone has a more creative take on it.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
3 months ago
Haha, I bet the answer key has a typo and there's only one correct answer. Let's see what the others say!
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
3 months ago
I think the answer is B) Actual costing.
upvoted 0 times
Frederic
3 months ago
Definitely B and D. Parallel valuation for transfer pricing also requires a productive material ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Francoise
2 months ago
Yes, you're right. Actual costing and parallel valuation for transfer pricing both require a productive material ledger.
upvoted 0 times
Apolonia
2 months ago
I agree, B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Erick
3 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Actual costing and C) Actual activity price determination. A productive material ledger is essential for these functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
1 months ago
That's right. It helps in accurately determining the actual costs and activity prices.
upvoted 0 times
Aracelis
2 months ago
So, the material ledger is necessary for actual costing and activity price determination.
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
2 months ago
Yes, you are correct. A productive material ledger is indeed required for those functionalities.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
2 months ago
I believe the correct answers are B) Actual costing and C) Actual activity price determination.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel