Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_S4FIN_2021 Topic 7 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_S4FIN_2021 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 7
[All P_S4FIN_2021 Questions]

Your company code is configured with three depreciation areas that post in real time The

company is configured to update company code and group currency types. How many documents are

posted when you post a partial scrapping for a single depreciation area?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Veronica
17 days ago
Ah, the joys of real-time posting! I'm going to go with B) 4 just to be on the safe side. Better to overestimate than underestimate, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Graciela
20 days ago
Hmm, this reminds me of the time I accidentally scrapped the entire company's assets. Good times, good times. Anyway, I'm going with C) 2 documents.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
22 days ago
D) 1 seems like the right answer. If it's a single depreciation area, there should only be one document posted, right?
upvoted 0 times
Oliva
7 days ago
I think we can confidently go with D) 1 as the answer then.
upvoted 0 times
Janna
11 days ago
Yes, that makes sense. It wouldn't make sense to have multiple documents for just one area.
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
13 days ago
I agree, D) 1 is the correct answer. Only one document should be posted for a single depreciation area.
upvoted 0 times
Laurene
23 days ago
Because when you post a partial scrapping for a single depreciation area, only the main document and the reversal document are posted, totaling 2 documents.
upvoted 0 times
Amira
24 days ago
Why do you think it's 2 documents?
upvoted 0 times
Laurene
28 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C) 2.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
29 days ago
I think the answer is B) 4. Posting a partial scrapping should create a document for each of the three depreciation areas, plus one for the update to the company code and group currency types.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
6 days ago
I agree, it makes sense that each depreciation area would have a document created.
upvoted 0 times
Adelaide
13 days ago
I think the answer is B) 4.
upvoted 0 times
Amira
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) 3.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel