Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_S4FIN_2021 Topic 4 Question 48 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_S4FIN_2021 exam
Question #: 48
Topic #: 4
[All P_S4FIN_2021 Questions]

What are some features of actual costing in SAP S/4HANA?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Simona
5 days ago
I'm feeling confident with B and D. Streamlining the data structure and combining the runs? Sounds like SAP is finally catching up to the 21st century. Although, I heard the developers celebrated with a LAN party after nailing down these new features. Explains the 'simplified' part, I suppose.
upvoted 0 times
Eden
16 days ago
I think the combined run for both standard and alternative valuations is also a feature of actual costing in SAP S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Golda
17 days ago
I'm not sure about the reduced number of steps, but I think actual costing in SAP S/4HANA includes selection of activity prices of other CO-versions in the standard run.
upvoted 0 times
Sherell
18 days ago
I agree with Lili, that's one of the features. But I also believe it involves reduced number of steps in the calculation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Mose
25 days ago
A and D look good to me. Anything that helps me avoid the standard run is a plus. I mean, who needs 'activity prices of other CO-versions' anyway? Sounds like a whole lot of unnecessary complexity.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
20 hours ago
Katina: True, but I still think avoiding the standard run is the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Jaleesa
2 days ago
User 3: I think C is also important, it reduces the number of steps in the calculation cockpit.
upvoted 0 times
Katina
11 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I prefer the simplified data structure with new table structure.
upvoted 0 times
Tresa
18 days ago
User 1: I agree, A and D seem like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Fernanda
1 months ago
I'm going with B and D. Reducing table structures and combining runs sounds like a recipe for efficiency. Although, I heard the SAP team had a bake-off to decide on the new features. Probably explains the 'simplified' part.
upvoted 0 times
Ona
1 months ago
B and D for sure. Anything that simplifies the process and combines valuations is a win in my book.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
4 days ago
It's great to see SAP focusing on reducing steps and making things more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Beatriz
21 days ago
Having a simplified data structure and combined run for valuations really streamlines the process.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
22 days ago
I agree, B and D are definitely key features of actual costing in SAP S/4HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Walker
1 months ago
A and D seem like the most logical choices. Simplified data structure and fewer steps in the calculation? Sign me up!
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
25 days ago
I agree, those features make actual costing in SAP S/4HANA much more user-friendly.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
28 days ago
A and D are indeed correct. The simplified data structure and fewer steps make it more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
2 months ago
I think actual costing in SAP S/4HANA has a simplified data structure with new table structure.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel