Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_C4H340_34 Topic 5 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_C4H340_34 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 5
[All P_C4H340_34 Questions]

You need to create a new custom promotion based on customer reviews for a product. You create

a customPromotion extension with a new Rule Aware Object to keep customer reviews. In which

file will you define this new Rule Aware Object?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shizue
11 days ago
I'm just gonna go with the flow and say A. The backoffice-config.xml file sounds like the kind of place where you'd find all the juicy configuration details.
upvoted 0 times
Lettie
14 days ago
You know, this whole 'Rule Aware Object' thing sounds like something straight out of a sci-fi novel. I'm just going to pick the answer that looks the most futuristic - C it is!
upvoted 0 times
Luther
22 hours ago
User1: I think I'll go with B) In the customPromotion-spring.xml file.
upvoted 0 times
Cortney
15 days ago
I think it should be in the customPromotion-items.xml file because that's where we define the items for the promotion.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
16 days ago
But the customPromotion-spring.xml file is where we define beans and dependencies, so it makes sense to define the Rule Aware Object there.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
23 days ago
I disagree, I believe it should be defined in the customPromotion-beans.xml file.
upvoted 0 times
Delila
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm going with C. The beans.xml file is where we define the custom beans, and the Rule Aware Object is a custom bean, so that's where I'd put it.
upvoted 0 times
Meghann
29 days ago
B seems more logical to me. The spring.xml file is where we define the beans and services, so that's where I'd expect the Rule Aware Object to be defined.
upvoted 0 times
Gussie
2 days ago
User4: Definitely, that's where we should keep customer reviews for the custom promotion.
upvoted 0 times
German
6 days ago
User3: Yeah, it makes sense to define it in the customPromotion-spring.xml file.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalind
10 days ago
User2: I agree, the spring.xml file is where we define beans and services.
upvoted 0 times
Carmela
15 days ago
User1: I think B is the correct file to define the Rule Aware Object.
upvoted 0 times
Rochell
1 months ago
I think the correct answer is D. The Rule Aware Object should be defined in the customPromotion-items.xml file, as that's where we define the data model for the extension.
upvoted 0 times
Kimi
6 days ago
User2: Yes, you're right. The Rule Aware Object should be defined in the customPromotion-items.xml file.
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
9 days ago
User1: I think the correct answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Mabel
2 months ago
I think the new Rule Aware Object should be defined in the customPromotion-spring.xml file.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel