Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_C4H340_34 Topic 5 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_C4H340_34 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 5
[All P_C4H340_34 Questions]

What is SmartEdit's Navigation Management page useful for? Note: There are 2 correct answers to

this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jenelle
2 months ago
Ah, the age-old question of navigation management. I'm going with B and D - let's not forget about that product catalog integration!
upvoted 0 times
Tracey
1 months ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. Navigation management can be tricky, but those options make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Donette
1 months ago
User 1: I think B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
2 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm betting on B and C. Gotta be able to work with those CMSLinkComponent objects, right?
upvoted 0 times
Golda
2 months ago
Hmm, I think A and B are the winners here. Manipulating that navigation hierarchy is the key purpose of this page.
upvoted 0 times
Floyd
2 months ago
I'm going with B and D. Definitely something about the product catalog hierarchy being mapped to the navigation bar.
upvoted 0 times
Dacia
2 months ago
A and B seem like the correct options. The navigation management page is all about managing the hierarchy of navigation nodes and entries.
upvoted 0 times
Mozell
1 months ago
It's a useful tool for organizing the navigation on your site and ensuring a smooth user experience.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
1 months ago
That's right! It allows you to work with CMSNavigationNode items and CMSNavigationEntry to create the navigation structure.
upvoted 0 times
Marg
2 months ago
Yes, A and B are the correct options. The Navigation Management page is all about defining and manipulating navigation hierarchies.
upvoted 0 times
Aleisha
2 months ago
Haha, I guess the 'CMSNavigationNode' and 'CMSLinkComponent' names are there to make us feel like real developers, eh?
upvoted 0 times
Glory
2 months ago
D sounds like it's more about the product catalog integration, which is a separate concern from the general navigation features.
upvoted 0 times
Annice
2 months ago
B) It allows you to manipulate a hierarchy of CMSNavigationNode items, each of which may contain a CMSNavigationEntry.
upvoted 0 times
Detra
2 months ago
A) It can define more than one navigation hierarchy, each accessed by a different component on the page.
upvoted 0 times
Eliseo
2 months ago
I think option C is not correct, as it refers to manipulating CMSLinkComponent objects, not CMSNavigationNode items.
upvoted 0 times
Melinda
2 months ago
I believe option D is also correct, as it configures automatic mapping of the Product Catalog's category hierarchy.
upvoted 0 times
Cory
3 months ago
I agree with you, Sue. It also allows manipulation of CMSNavigationNode items.
upvoted 0 times
Sue
3 months ago
I think the Navigation Management page is useful for defining multiple navigation hierarchies.
upvoted 0 times
Becky
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm not sure about C. Manipulating the actual components seems like overkill for basic navigation management.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
2 months ago
I agree, manipulating the actual components might be too complex for basic navigation management.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
2 months ago
C) It allows you to manipulate a parent-child hierarchy of CMSLinkComponent objects.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
2 months ago
B) It allows you to manipulate a hierarchy of CMSNavigationNode items, each of which may contain a CMSNavigationEntry.
upvoted 0 times
Judy
3 months ago
A) It can define more than one navigation hierarchy, each accessed by a different component on the page.
upvoted 0 times
Mila
3 months ago
I agree, A and B are the right choices. The ability to define multiple navigation hierarchies is really useful for complex sites.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
3 months ago
A and B seem to be the correct answers here. Manipulating the navigation hierarchy and nodes makes a lot of sense for managing the site's navigation.
upvoted 0 times
Gertude
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Karl
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel