Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_C4H340_34 Topic 2 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_C4H340_34 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 2
[All P_C4H340_34 Questions]

Which of the following is a mechanism used by WCMS to position components on a page?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Junita
23 days ago
Option D all the way! It's like putting a puzzle piece in the right spot. The position attribute is the secret sauce that makes it all work.
upvoted 0 times
Junita
21 hours ago
I think option A is also a good choice. The position map linking components makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Novella
4 days ago
I agree, option D is definitely the way to go. It's all about that position attribute.
upvoted 0 times
Mira
24 days ago
I'm going with Option D as well. It's the only one that makes sense in terms of positioning components on a page. The other options just seem like they're trying to confuse me.
upvoted 0 times
Launa
2 days ago
I think Option D is the correct answer as well. It just seems like the most straightforward way to position components on a page.
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
3 days ago
Yeah, Option D makes the most sense to me too. The position attribute in the ContentSlotForTemplate item seems like the right way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Elroy
7 days ago
I agree, Option D seems like the most logical choice for positioning components on a page.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
28 days ago
I think C) The component's CurrentPosition attribute is used to determine which component within the page the item should be displayed in. That makes more sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
29 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think B) The ContentSlot item's code property is used to determine which slot in the page that the item should be displayed in.
upvoted 0 times
Romana
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is D) The position attribute in the ContentSlotForTemplate item is used to identify the slot in the page that the item should be displayed in.
upvoted 0 times
Dion
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) The Page item has a position map that links each component to the component in the page that the item should be displayed in.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
1 months ago
I agree with Alona. Option D is the way to go. It's like placing a piece of furniture in the right spot in your living room. The position attribute is the key.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
18 days ago
Yes, I agree. It's like organizing your webpage layout just like arranging furniture in a room.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
25 days ago
I think you're right, the position attribute is crucial for positioning components.
upvoted 0 times
Alona
2 months ago
Option D is clearly the correct answer. The position attribute in the ContentSlotForTemplate item is used to identify the slot in the page that the item should be displayed in.
upvoted 0 times
Refugia
23 days ago
Definitely, understanding how components are positioned is key in WCMS.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
24 days ago
That makes sense, it's important for positioning components.
upvoted 0 times
Annett
26 days ago
I agree, the position attribute in the ContentSlotForTemplate item is used to identify the slot on the page.
upvoted 0 times
Luther
1 months ago
I think option D is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel