Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_BTPA_2408 Topic 2 Question 12 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_BTPA_2408 exam
Question #: 12
Topic #: 2
[All P_BTPA_2408 Questions]

A customer's sales department is having problems with governmental authorities dealing with transparency around logging events related to security and other compliance topics.

As an SAP Solution Architect, which SAP BTP service would you recommend for being compliant with regulations?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Staci
3 days ago
The SAP Application Logging service sounds like it could also be a good option, as it's focused on logging for SAP BTP applications.
upvoted 0 times
Lisbeth
7 days ago
I personally prefer the SAP Application Logging service for SAP BTP, it offers more flexibility in logging events.
upvoted 0 times
Doyle
16 days ago
I think the SAP Audit Log service would be the best choice for this scenario. It's specifically designed for compliance and logging requirements.
upvoted 0 times
Sabrina
4 days ago
I think the SAP Application Logging service for SAP BTP could also be a good choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Tyisha
7 days ago
I agree, the SAP Audit Log service is the most suitable option for compliance and logging.
upvoted 0 times
Carin
20 days ago
I agree with Maira, the SAP Audit Log service provides detailed logs for compliance.
upvoted 0 times
Maira
24 days ago
I think the SAP Audit Log service would be the best choice.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel