Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam P_BTPA_2408 Topic 2 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's P_BTPA_2408 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 2
[All P_BTPA_2408 Questions]

A client's IT department has half a dozen subaccounts. They are having problems with the administration of the subaccounts as well as the corresponding global account.

Which SAP BTP service would you recommend to the customer, to design and develop a custom application to perform their administrative tasks?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tomoko
16 days ago
B) for sure. Can't go wrong with the Cloud Management service. I hear it's a real time-saver when it comes to account management.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
18 days ago
Definitely B). The Cloud Management service sounds like it can handle all their administrative tasks, from what I understand.
upvoted 0 times
Theodora
2 days ago
I agree, B) SAP Cloud Management service for SAP BTP seems like the best option for their needs.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
20 days ago
I think the SAP Monitoring service could also be a good choice, as it can help with tracking and managing the subaccounts.
upvoted 0 times
Ivan
22 days ago
I disagree, I believe the SAP Custom Domain service would be more suitable for their needs.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
22 days ago
I think B) SAP Cloud Management service for SAP BTP is the way to go. It seems perfect for managing subaccounts and the global account.
upvoted 0 times
Louvenia
2 hours ago
I think D) SAP Audit Log service could also be useful for tracking any changes made to the accounts.
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
5 days ago
I agree, B) SAP Cloud Management service for SAP BTP would be ideal for managing multiple subaccounts.
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
25 days ago
I think the SAP Cloud Management service would be the best option.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel