Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam E_S4CPE_2023 Topic 1 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's E_S4CPE_2023 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 1
[All E_S4CPE_2023 Questions]

How do you assign roles to users in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Ben
22 days ago
Dang, I was hoping they'd let us use the Profile Generator. That's my favorite part of the job! Oh well, guess I'll have to go with C.
upvoted 0 times
Allene
23 days ago
Haha, who uses the SAP GUI these days? Definitely not the answer. I'm going with A, the Fiori app sounds like the modern approach.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
3 days ago
I think I'll go with C, Role Maintenance in the SAP GUI.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
11 days ago
I agree, the Fiori app is definitely the modern way to assign roles.
upvoted 0 times
Jettie
24 days ago
I think D) Maintain Business Users SAP Fiori app could also be a valid option, as it involves assigning roles to users.
upvoted 0 times
Gretchen
30 days ago
This is a tricky one. I'm stuck between A and D. Hmm, I guess I'll go with D just to be safe.
upvoted 0 times
Virgina
3 days ago
I prefer using Role Maintenance in the SAP GUI for assigning roles.
upvoted 0 times
Nickole
14 days ago
I usually assign roles using the Maintain Business Users SAP Fiori app.
upvoted 0 times
Cammy
1 months ago
D has to be the correct answer. The Maintain Business Users app is where you'd manage user assignments, right?
upvoted 0 times
Audria
2 days ago
It's a straightforward process with the Maintain Business Users app.
upvoted 0 times
Dorothy
7 days ago
I always use that app to assign roles to users in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
14 days ago
Yes, D is correct. You use the Maintain Business Users app to manage user assignments.
upvoted 0 times
Estrella
21 days ago
It's a straightforward process with the Maintain Business Users app.
upvoted 0 times
Haydee
24 days ago
I always use that app to assign roles to users in RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
upvoted 0 times
Jacki
25 days ago
Yes, D is correct. You use the Maintain Business Users app to manage user assignments.
upvoted 0 times
Cassie
1 months ago
I think the answer is A. The Maintain Business Roles Fiori app sounds like the right way to assign roles in RISE with S/4HANA Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
21 days ago
Yes, using the Maintain Business Roles SAP Fiori app is the most efficient way to assign roles in RISE with S/4HANA Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Oneida
27 days ago
I agree, A) Maintain Business Roles SAP Fiori app is the correct way to assign roles in RISE with S/4HANA Cloud.
upvoted 0 times
Cordell
1 months ago
I believe it could also be C) Role Maintenance in the SAP GUI, as you can manage roles there too.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
2 months ago
I agree with Rosalyn, because you can assign roles to users using the SAP Fiori app.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
2 months ago
I think the answer is A) Maintain Business Roles SAP Fiori app.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel