Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_WZADM_2404 Topic 5 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_WZADM_2404 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 5
[All C_WZADM_2404 Questions]

Which of the following activities help prepare the Fit-to-Standard Analysis when pre-delivered content is planned to be used? (Choose two.)

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C

The Fit-to-Standard Analysis is a process of identifying the gaps between the customer's business requirements and the standard SAP solutions, and determining the best way to close those gaps1. When pre-delivered content is planned to be used, such as the content packages provided by SAP Build Work Zone, some activities can help prepare the Fit-to-Standard Analysis, such as:

Expose business content: This means making the relevant business content (for example, SAP Fiori apps) available and accessible in the launchpad component of SAP Build Work Zone.This can be done by configuring the destinations, catalogs, and roles for the business content sources2. Exposing business content can help demonstrate the standard SAP solutions and evaluate their fit with the customer's needs.

Maintain destination to SAP SuccessFactors: This means creating and configuring a destination to connect SAP Build Work Zone to SAP SuccessFactors, which is a cloud-based human resource management system.This can be done by using the SAP BTP cockpit or the SAP Cloud Connector3.Maintaining destination to SAP SuccessFactors can help leverage the pre-built content packages for SAP SuccessFactors that are available in SAP Build Work Zone, such as the Employee Onboarding package4.

The other options are incorrect because they are not related to the pre-delivered content for SAP Build Work Zone. SAP Cloud Transportation Management service and SAP IBP are different SAP solutions that are not part of the content packages for SAP Build Work Zone.

Proven practices for fit-to-standard for your SAP Activate project, Section 1

Explaining the Prepare Phase, Section 2.2

Create and Configure Destinations, Section 2.1

SAP Build Work Zone Content Packages, Section 2.2

Contribute your Thoughts:

Golda
3 days ago
C'mon, really? Maintaining a destination to SuccessFactors? That's like trying to use a screwdriver to hammer in a nail. Clearly not the right choice here.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
12 days ago
I agree with Trinidad. B and D seem to be the most relevant choices for preparing the Fit-to-Standard Analysis. Although, I'm curious to see if there's a hidden joke answer that involves a dancing llama or something.
upvoted 0 times
Clemencia
19 days ago
Haha, maintaining a destination to SAP SuccessFactors? That's like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. Definitely not the right answer here.
upvoted 0 times
Wilda
21 hours ago
B) Expose business content
upvoted 0 times
Elena
13 days ago
A) Setup SAP Cloud Transportation Management service
upvoted 0 times
Callie
24 days ago
I see your point, Wilburn. Connecting to SAP IBP could provide valuable insights for the analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Wilburn
25 days ago
I'm not sure about option B, but I think connecting to SAP IBP is also important for the analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Tambra
1 months ago
Well, I'm not quite sure about the answer. But I do know that setting up the SAP Cloud Transportation Management service is not relevant to this task.
upvoted 0 times
Lawanda
9 days ago
B) Expose business content
upvoted 0 times
Shizue
20 days ago
A) Setup SAP Cloud Transportation Management service
upvoted 0 times
Yasuko
1 months ago
I agree with Callie, setting up the service and exposing business content make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
1 months ago
I think B and D are the right choices. Exposing the business content and connecting to SAP IBP are crucial for the Fit-to-Standard Analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Earnestine
16 days ago
Connecting to SAP IBP is also necessary to ensure compatibility.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
27 days ago
I agree, exposing business content is important for the analysis.
upvoted 0 times
Callie
1 months ago
I think option A and B are the correct activities.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel