Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_WZADM_2404 Topic 5 Question 8 Discussion

Contribute your Thoughts:

Aileen
12 days ago
A for sure! Who needs optimized storage when you can have one convenient package to rule them all? Efficiency is key!
upvoted 0 times
Eileen
13 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards C at first, but A does sound like the best choice to streamline the whole process. No need to archive everything separately.
upvoted 0 times
Mattie
24 days ago
Option B seems too limited. I'd go with A to get the full benefits of packaging both development and content pieces together.
upvoted 0 times
Kirk
5 days ago
It definitely makes it easier to manage and deploy everything as one unit.
upvoted 0 times
Tamera
13 days ago
I agree, bundling development and content artifacts together is more beneficial.
upvoted 0 times
Georgeanna
1 months ago
I think option A is the correct answer. It makes sense to bundle development and content artifacts into a single deployable unit for easier management and deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Keneth
27 days ago
I see your point, bundling everything into a single deployable unit does seem like the best option.
upvoted 0 times
Albina
1 months ago
I prefer option A as well, it just makes the most sense for organization.
upvoted 0 times
Vi
1 months ago
I think option B is also a good choice, bundling web content artifacts can be helpful.
upvoted 0 times
Apolonia
1 months ago
I agree, bundling development and content artifacts together is more efficient.
upvoted 0 times
Armanda
1 months ago
I believe option C is also a valid choice, as it mentions optimizing storage.
upvoted 0 times
Minna
2 months ago
I agree with Claribel, option A makes sense for bundling different types of artifacts.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
2 months ago
I think you can bundle development and content artifacts using Content Packages.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel