Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS4FI_2023 Topic 5 Question 10 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS4FI_2023 exam
Question #: 10
Topic #: 5
[All C_TS4FI_2023 Questions]

At which levels can the print program and its variant be assigned to the correspondence type? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Selma
16 days ago
Ah, the old 'print program and its variant' question. Classic. I'm going with A and B. The system and the company are where it's at, my friends. Although, let's be real, who even uses a 'print program' these days? We've got holograms and teleportation, you know.
upvoted 0 times
Benton
21 hours ago
I agree, A and B are the correct answers. The system and company are the levels where the print program and its variant can be assigned.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
20 days ago
Alright, let's see here. I'm going to have to go with B and D on this one. The company and the company code just make the most sense, don't they? Although, I have to admit, I'm a little surprised we're not talking about the 'print to fax' feature here.
upvoted 0 times
Christene
21 days ago
Ha! This is an easy one. The correct answers are C and D, of course. The client and the company code are where you assign this stuff. What, you guys didn't know that?
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
4 days ago
I didn't know that, thanks for sharing!
upvoted 0 times
Jean
21 days ago
I think the correct answers are system and company levels. Company code is not one of the options.
upvoted 0 times
Jesusa
22 days ago
I believe it can also be assigned at the system level. That's one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Desire
23 days ago
I agree with Reyes. Company and client levels make sense for assigning the print program.
upvoted 0 times
Theola
28 days ago
Hmm, I'm going to have to disagree with you there. I think the correct answers are A and B. After all, the system and the company are where these things can be assigned, right?
upvoted 0 times
Asha
18 days ago
I agree, the print program and its variant can be assigned at the system and company levels.
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
19 days ago
I think the correct answers are A and B.
upvoted 0 times
Linette
1 months ago
Well, this one's a tricky one. I'd say B and D are the correct answers. The print program and its variant can be assigned at the company and company code levels, right?
upvoted 0 times
Effie
20 days ago
That's right! The correct answers are B) Company and D) Company code.
upvoted 0 times
Serita
21 days ago
Yes, you are correct. The print program and its variant can indeed be assigned at the company and company code levels.
upvoted 0 times
Reyes
2 months ago
I think the print program and its variant can be assigned at the company and client levels.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel