Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS4FI_2021 Topic 5 Question 50 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS4FI_2021 exam
Question #: 50
Topic #: 5
[All C_TS4FI_2021 Questions]

In your SAP S4/HANA system, you report financial values for two separate accounting principles. You post an acquisition for an asset that is capitalized in a single accounting principle.

If you use the application to post integrated asset acquisitions, how many documents will the system post?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

My
18 days ago
D) 1, because the question says it's capitalized in a single accounting principle. Seriously, guys, are we playing SAP or Sudoku here? This is a piece of cake!
upvoted 0 times
Glory
4 days ago
A) 2
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
24 days ago
Because when you post an integrated asset acquisition, the system will post separate documents for each accounting principle and one for the integrated acquisition.
upvoted 0 times
Dick
24 days ago
B) 4, because the system needs to create a document for each accounting principle, and then two more for the integrated acquisition. It's like a mathematical equation, you know? Gotta show your work!
upvoted 0 times
Johnetta
3 days ago
C) 3
upvoted 0 times
Samira
4 days ago
A) 2
upvoted 0 times
Lenora
15 days ago
B) 4, because the system needs to create a document for each accounting principle, and then two more for the integrated acquisition. It's like a mathematical equation, you know? Gotta show your work!
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
18 days ago
A) 2
upvoted 0 times
Alverta
25 days ago
Why do you think it's 3 documents?
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is C) 3.
upvoted 0 times
Annita
1 months ago
Wait, wait, wait... if we're talking about SAP S/4HANA, the answer has to be at least 3, right? I mean, it's not like the system is running on a Commodore 64 or something. C) 3 is my pick.
upvoted 0 times
Alverta
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) 2.
upvoted 0 times
Cheryll
1 months ago
D) 1, that's gotta be it. If the acquisition is capitalized in a single accounting principle, the system will only post one document. Simple as that!
upvoted 0 times
Delmy
22 days ago
A) 2
upvoted 0 times
Hannah
2 months ago
Aha, I think the answer is C) 3. The system will post one document for the single accounting principle, and then two more for the integrated acquisition. Easy peasy!
upvoted 0 times
Nettie
2 months ago
Hmm, let's see, if we're posting an asset acquisition in two separate accounting principles, the system should post 4 documents, right? One for each principle, and then two more for the integrated acquisition. B) 4 is the way to go!
upvoted 0 times
Jovita
13 days ago
Exactly, B) 4 is the correct choice for this scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
20 days ago
So, the correct answer is B) 4 then.
upvoted 0 times
Bernardine
22 days ago
Yes, that makes sense. Each accounting principle needs its own document.
upvoted 0 times
Hailey
1 months ago
I think you're right, it should be 4 documents in total.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel