Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS4CO_2023 Topic 5 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS4CO_2023 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 5
[All C_TS4CO_2023 Questions]

You configure the commitment management solution for cost centers and projects in your SAP

S/4HANA system.

Which documents can create commitments against the budget?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Kimbery
26 days ago
Wait, are we talking about commitment management or commitment issues? I'm going to have to consult my therapist before answering this one.
upvoted 0 times
Marla
10 days ago
A) Invoice for project related travel expenses
upvoted 0 times
Marshall
30 days ago
I believe D) Purchase order for purchasing a car with direct capitalization could also create commitments, as it involves direct capitalization.
upvoted 0 times
Olga
1 months ago
Ah, the joys of SAP certification exams. I'm just going to randomly pick C) and hope for the best. Maybe I'll get lucky and the developers who wrote this question will take pity on me.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
1 months ago
This question is a real head-scratcher. I'm going to have to go with B) Goods receipt for production material stock. It's the only one that seems remotely related to commitment management.
upvoted 0 times
Wilford
18 days ago
I agree, that seems like the most relevant choice for creating commitments against the budget.
upvoted 0 times
Edward
20 days ago
I think B) Goods receipt for production material stock is the correct option.
upvoted 0 times
Leila
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think C) Purchase requisition for purchasing office materials could also create commitments.
upvoted 0 times
Brinda
1 months ago
I agree with Tamesha, because when we receive production materials, it creates a commitment against the budget.
upvoted 0 times
Tamesha
2 months ago
I think the answer is B) Goods receipt for production material stock.
upvoted 0 times
Sabine
2 months ago
D) Purchase order for purchasing a car with direct capitalization seems like the obvious choice here. How else would you commit the budget for a major asset purchase?
upvoted 0 times
Meaghan
2 months ago
C) Purchase requisition for purchasing office materials is the correct answer. Commitments are typically created for procurement-related transactions, not invoices or goods receipts.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
12 days ago
D) Purchase order for purchasing a car with direct capitalization
upvoted 0 times
Harris
18 days ago
C) Purchase requisition for purchasing office materials
upvoted 0 times
Leota
20 days ago
B) Goods receipt for production material stock