Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS462_2023 Topic 1 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS462_2023 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 1
[All C_TS462_2023 Questions]

Which documents can only be created with reference to a billing document? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Documents that can only be created with reference to a billing document include:

C . Invoice cancellation: This action reverses a previously issued invoice.

D . Invoice correction request: This document is used to correct quantities or prices in a billing document after it has been issued.

Contribute your Thoughts:

Vannessa
2 months ago
Haha, I bet the exam writers thought they were being clever with this one. But I'm confident B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation are the right answers.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
2 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I'd go with B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation. Can't go wrong with those two!
upvoted 0 times
Johna
2 months ago
I'm leaning towards B) Returns order and D) Invoice correction request. Those make the most sense to me in relation to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
29 days ago
Yes, those are the documents that can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Evelynn
1 months ago
I agree, B) Returns order and D) Invoice correction request are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Reuben
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure A) Debit memo request and D) Invoice correction request are also valid options. Those are commonly created in reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Thersa
2 months ago
Hmm, I think the correct answers here are B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation. Those seem like the only ones directly tied to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
1 months ago
No, only B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
2 months ago
I think D) Invoice correction request could also be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Martina
2 months ago
I agree, B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Linsey
2 months ago
Sure, a Debit memo request is created to correct a billing error, and an Invoice correction request is also related to billing errors. That's why they need to be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Jose
2 months ago
Haha, I bet whoever wrote this question was trying to trick us. B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation are the clear winners, no doubt about it.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
1 months ago
Definitely, those are the only documents that can be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Simona
1 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
2 months ago
Yeah, those are the only documents that can be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Marleen
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Arlie
3 months ago
I'm not sure about the answer. Can you explain why those are the correct options?
upvoted 0 times
Cruz
3 months ago
Hmm, I'm going with B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation. These seem like the obvious choices here.
upvoted 0 times
I agree, those are the documents that can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
I think you're right. Returns order and Invoice cancellation are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Tennie
3 months ago
This is easy! The right answers are B) Returns order and D) Invoice correction request. You can't create those without a reference to the original billing doc.
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
I didn't know that, thanks for sharing!
upvoted 0 times
Raylene
2 months ago
That's correct! Returns order and Invoice correction request can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
3 months ago
I agree with Linsey. Those documents can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Janine
3 months ago
Definitely B and D. Invoice correction request is the way to go when you need to fix an error in the original invoice.
upvoted 0 times
Trinidad
3 months ago
Yes, you're right. Those are the documents that can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Linsey
3 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Debit memo request and D) Invoice correction request.
upvoted 0 times
Myrtie
3 months ago
I think the correct answers are B) Returns order and C) Invoice cancellation. These are directly related to the billing process and require a reference to the original billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Timothy
3 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Julie
3 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel