Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS462_2022 Topic 2 Question 22 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS462_2022 exam
Question #: 22
Topic #: 2
[All C_TS462_2022 Questions]

Which documents can only be created with reference to a billing document? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Josephine
2 months ago
Debit memos? What is this, the 1980s? I'm going with B and D for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Pauline
2 months ago
Ha, I bet the exam writers thought they were being sneaky with this one! But I've got my eye on you.
upvoted 0 times
Joaquin
2 months ago
Hmm, I think C) Invoice cancellation is also valid. You can't just create that willy-nilly, it has to be related to an existing invoice.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
1 months ago
I think D) Invoice correction request is also created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Kati
2 months ago
I agree, C) Invoice cancellation is one of the documents that can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
2 months ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B) Returns order and D) Invoice correction request. Those seem directly tied to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmed
2 months ago
Debit memos? What is this, the 1980s? I'm going with B and D for sure.
upvoted 0 times
Paz
3 months ago
Ha, I bet the exam writers thought they were being sneaky with this one! But I've got my eye on you.
upvoted 0 times
Tonja
3 months ago
Hmm, I think C) Invoice cancellation is also valid. You can't just create that willy-nilly, it has to be related to an existing invoice.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
2 months ago
I think D) Invoice correction request is also created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Tom
2 months ago
I agree, C) Invoice cancellation is one of the documents that can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Lorrie
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Ruby
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Ruby
2 months ago
upvoted 0 times
Danica
3 months ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B) Returns order and D) Invoice correction request. Those seem directly tied to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Karl
2 months ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
2 months ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 months ago
Debit memo request and Invoice correction request are created to correct billing errors, so they need to reference a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
3 months ago
I'm not sure about the answers. Can someone explain why those are the correct ones?
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
3 months ago
I agree with Vashti. Those documents can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Vashti
3 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Debit memo request and D) Invoice correction request.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel