Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS462_2021 Topic 8 Question 43 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS462_2021 exam
Question #: 43
Topic #: 8
[All C_TS462_2021 Questions]

Which documents can only be created with reference to a billing document? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alishia
11 days ago
Haha, 'Debit memo request'? Sounds like someone's trying to pull a fast one on us. I'm sticking with the invoice-related options.
upvoted 0 times
Ahmad
13 days ago
C'mon, 'Returns order'? That's just plain silly. Why would that be related to a billing document? I'm with Willow and Precious on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Precious
1 months ago
I'm going with 'Invoice cancellation' and 'Invoice correction request'. Those just make the most sense to me in terms of being specifically tied to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Tawanna
12 days ago
I agree, those two options are the ones that are directly related to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Tawanna
17 days ago
I think you're right. 'Invoice cancellation' and 'Invoice correction request' are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
18 days ago
I agree, those two options are directly related to billing documents.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
26 days ago
I think you're right. 'Invoice cancellation' and 'Invoice correction request' are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Alba
1 months ago
I'm not sure about the correct answers, but I think C) Invoice cancellation is also created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Patria
1 months ago
Wait, what about 'Debit memo request'? Isn't that also tied to a billing document? This is tricky.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
1 months ago
Hmm, I think the two correct answers are 'Invoice cancellation' and 'Invoice correction request'. They seem to be the only ones directly related to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
30 days ago
I think you're right, those two options make the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
1 months ago
I agree, 'Invoice cancellation' and 'Invoice correction request' are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
1 months ago
I agree with Toshia, those two documents can only be created with reference to a billing document.
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Debit memo request and D) Invoice correction request.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel