Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS462_2021 Topic 6 Question 44 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS462_2021 exam
Question #: 44
Topic #: 6
[All C_TS462_2021 Questions]

Which business partner categories can you use to create customer master records? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rashad
18 days ago
Wait, we're supposed to create customer records? I thought this was the exam for 'How to Lose All Your Customers 101'. My bad, carry on.
upvoted 0 times
Mickie
20 days ago
A, C, and D. Can't go wrong with that combination. Although, I did hear a rumor that 'Wacky Wally's Widget Warehouse' is a valid 'organization' option. You know, for the truly adventurous customers.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
7 days ago
I like to mix it up, I go with A and D for a little variety.
upvoted 0 times
Joanne
8 days ago
I always stick with the basics, A and C for me.
upvoted 0 times
Bronwyn
1 months ago
I'm not sure about C) Company, I don't think that's a valid category for customer master records.
upvoted 0 times
Julian
1 months ago
B and D, definitely. Group and sold-to party are the way to go for this. Anything else would just be silly.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
1 months ago
D has to be one of the correct answers, right? I mean, who else would you use to create a customer record besides the sold-to party?
upvoted 0 times
Kenneth
8 days ago
Yes, D is one of the correct answers. You can also use A) Organization to create customer master records.
upvoted 0 times
Britt
20 days ago
D) Sold-to party
upvoted 0 times
Dorathy
26 days ago
A) Organization
upvoted 0 times
Annalee
1 months ago
I agree with Whitney, those categories make sense for creating customer master records.
upvoted 0 times
Colette
1 months ago
I think it's A and C, organization and company. Those seem like the most logical choices for customer master records.
upvoted 0 times
Emmett
25 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be A and D. Organization and sold-to party could also be used for customer master records.
upvoted 0 times
Dierdre
27 days ago
I agree, I think it's A and C as well. Organization and company make the most sense for customer master records.
upvoted 0 times
Whitney
2 months ago
I think the correct answers are A) Organization and D) Sold-to party.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel