Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS452_2022 Topic 7 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS452_2022 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 7
[All C_TS452_2022 Questions]

You create a contract item for a material group. You want to prevent certain materials that belong to this material group frorn being ordered with reference to this contract item.

How can you ensure this?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer

Contribute your Thoughts:

Margurite
15 days ago
D) all the way! You know what they say, 'exclude or be excluded' - or was that something else? Anyway, D seems like the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Benedict
17 days ago
This question is like a material group version of the classic 'how to stop your roommate from eating your food' dilemma. Just put your name on it, man!
upvoted 0 times
Talia
3 days ago
B) Create material-specific source lists for the contract item and set the Fix indicator.
upvoted 0 times
Skye
9 days ago
A) Create material-specific source lists for the contract item and set the Fix indicator.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
22 days ago
I think C could also be a possible solution.
upvoted 0 times
Vannessa
23 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think it might be B.
upvoted 0 times
Florinda
24 days ago
I disagree, I believe the answer is D.
upvoted 0 times
Cristal
25 days ago
A) Create material-specific source lists for the supplier and set the Blocked indicator. Hmm, I don't know, that sounds a bit roundabout. I'd probably go with D.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
25 days ago
I think the answer is A.
upvoted 0 times
Justine
27 days ago
I'd go with B) Create material-specific source lists for the contract item and set the Fix indicator. Seems like a cleaner approach than messing with the supplier's source lists.
upvoted 0 times
Dolores
3 days ago
User 1: I agree, option B sounds like the best choice.
upvoted 0 times
Barbra
1 months ago
D) Create material-specific source lists for the contract item and set the Exclusion indicator. This seems like the most straightforward way to prevent certain materials from being ordered through this contract item.
upvoted 0 times
Leonard
22 days ago
D) Create material-specific source lists for the contract item and set the Exclusion indicator.
upvoted 0 times
Soledad
30 days ago
A) Create material-specific source lists for the supplier and set the Blocked indicator.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel