Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS422_2023 Topic 10 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS422_2023 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 10
[All C_TS422_2023 Questions]

Contribute your Thoughts:

Rozella
23 days ago
D all the way! Planning without final assembly is the way to go. That way, the company can adapt to changes in demand without disrupting the whole production process. This is some serious supply chain strategy stuff!
upvoted 0 times
Anabel
2 days ago
I agree, planning without final assembly allows for more flexibility in production.
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
27 days ago
That's true, but planning with final assembly allows for customization and flexibility in production.
upvoted 0 times
Dana
27 days ago
Haha, this question is a real brain-teaser! I'm going to go with B. Planning with final assembly - it's the only one that sounds like it could handle the unexpected demand without messing up the production plan.
upvoted 0 times
Deja
4 days ago
I think Make-to-stock production (10) would not be able to handle the unexpected demand without impacting the production program.
upvoted 0 times
Iluminada
6 days ago
Yeah, it's important to have a strategy in place to deal with situations where demand exceeds the forecasted quantity.
upvoted 0 times
Dean
8 days ago
I agree with you! Planning with final assembly seems like the best option to handle unexpected demand.
upvoted 0 times
Glen
30 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with C. Make-to-stock production seems like the logical choice to ensure the product is available when customers order it.
upvoted 0 times
An
1 months ago
D is the correct answer. Planning without final assembly allows the company to adjust production without impacting the existing program. Make-to-stock is not the right approach here.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
1 months ago
But with make-to-stock production, the finished goods are already produced and ready to be shipped when customers order them.
upvoted 0 times
Silvana
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Planning with final assembly.
upvoted 0 times
Hortencia
1 months ago
I think the answer is B. Planning with final assembly seems to be the right strategy when the company expects the product to be in stock and needs to handle unexpected customer demand.
upvoted 0 times
Magnolia
9 days ago
I think the answer is C. Make-to-stock production also ensures the product is in stock when customers order it.
upvoted 0 times
William
14 days ago
I agree, planning with final assembly allows for flexibility in handling unexpected customer demand.
upvoted 0 times
Trina
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Make-to-stock production.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel