Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS422_2022 Topic 4 Question 26 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS422_2022 exam
Question #: 26
Topic #: 4
[All C_TS422_2022 Questions]

How would you define pegging in the context of Advanced Planning?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lawrence
4 days ago
Haha, D is a good one! Pegging is all about avoiding overstock, not just identifying it. B is the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Kattie
14 days ago
I believe pegging is more about verifying material or capacity shortages in the network after production planning.
upvoted 0 times
Susy
18 days ago
A sounds like a reasonable definition, but I'm not sure it captures the essence of pegging. I'm leaning towards B.
upvoted 0 times
Lili
53 minutes ago
User 1: I think pegging in Advanced Planning is about evaluating the relationship between receipt and issue elements.
upvoted 0 times
Elza
19 days ago
Hmm, I think C is the correct answer. Pegging helps us identify potential material or capacity constraints in the network.
upvoted 0 times
Kaitlyn
20 days ago
I agree with you, Kaitlyn. It's important to understand how materials flow in the production process.
upvoted 0 times
Stefanie
21 days ago
Definitely B. Pegging is all about understanding the relationship between receipts and issues in a complex BOM structure.
upvoted 0 times
Lashon
10 days ago
Yes, pegging is crucial for advanced planning in complex BOM structures.
upvoted 0 times
Anika
10 days ago
It's important to have a clear evaluation of the bill-of-material structure in pegging.
upvoted 0 times
Julene
11 days ago
I agree, pegging helps us understand the relationship between receipts and issues.
upvoted 0 times
Linwood
26 days ago
I think pegging in Advanced Planning is about evaluating the relationship between receipt and issue elements.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel