Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS422_2022 Topic 1 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS422_2022 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 1
[All C_TS422_2022 Questions]

You have maintained the parameters for simple discontinuation in the material master of a component. Which business process will be affected if the available stock is zero and the discontinuation date is in the past?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Jin
11 days ago
Easy peasy, the answer has to be C. Backflushing. I mean, who even uses Kanban or production orders for discontinued parts? That's just crazy talk.
upvoted 0 times
Roxane
13 days ago
Haha, this question is a real head-scratcher. I bet the answer is B. Material requirements planning, but I wouldn't be surprised if the right answer is 'All of the above' and the question is just trying to trip us up!
upvoted 0 times
Denae
14 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I'm going with A. Kanban. I mean, how are you going to do Kanban with a discontinued part? That just doesn't make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Madonna
15 days ago
I think D. Production order release is the way to go. If a component is discontinued, you can't release any new production orders for it, right?
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
17 days ago
Hmm, I'd say C. Backflushing is the right answer here. Discontinued components can't be used in the backflushing process, so that's the one that gets affected.
upvoted 0 times
Lai
9 days ago
A) Kanban
upvoted 0 times
Glory
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answer is B. Material requirements planning. When a component is discontinued, the MRP process needs to handle that properly.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
14 days ago
B) Material requirements planning
upvoted 0 times
Cecilia
15 days ago
A) Kanban
upvoted 0 times
Malissa
1 months ago
I believe it could also affect Production order release, as there won't be any material available for production.
upvoted 0 times
Emile
1 months ago
I agree with Sang, because if there's no stock and the discontinuation date is past, it will impact planning.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
2 months ago
I think it will affect Material requirements planning.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel