Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS422_2021 Topic 3 Question 47 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS422_2021 exam
Question #: 47
Topic #: 3
[All C_TS422_2021 Questions]

The MRP run detected a shortage of a materila that you sorce from an external supplier in full pallets. How can you make sure you will only recive full pallets?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Roselle
10 days ago
I prefer using the minimum order quantity to make sure we always receive full pallets.
upvoted 0 times
Adell
12 days ago
You know, I bet the supplier's forklift driver secretly hopes we choose the 'minimum order quantity' option. Less work for them, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Dwight
18 days ago
I was thinking the same thing. Gotta love those full pallets, they just look so satisfying.
upvoted 0 times
Zona
18 days ago
I agree with Colton. Using the fixed lot procedure is the best way to manage the shortage.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
20 days ago
Option C is the way to go! Minimum order quantity ensures I get those full pallets every time.
upvoted 0 times
Armanda
6 days ago
That's a good point. Using the minimum order quantity would definitely help with receiving full pallets.
upvoted 0 times
Crissy
12 days ago
Option C is the way to go! Minimum order quantity ensures I get those full pallets every time.
upvoted 0 times
Colton
23 days ago
I think we should use the fixed lot procedure to ensure we only receive full pallets.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel