Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS414_2023 Topic 6 Question 7 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS414_2023 exam
Question #: 7
Topic #: 6
[All C_TS414_2023 Questions]

Which settings are required for the immediate creation of inspection instruction during goods receipt process. Note : 3 correct answer

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shawnee
17 days ago
Hmm, this one's tricky. I'm going to go with A, B, and E. Why? Because why not? And hey, who doesn't love a little bit of print control in their life?
upvoted 0 times
Merilyn
18 days ago
Okay, let's see here... A, B, and D. Gotta love those implementation guide settings, am I right? And the material master, of course. As for the quality info record, that's just common sense.
upvoted 0 times
Rosamond
19 days ago
Haha, I love how they try to trick us with that 'Note: 3 correct answers' bit. I'm going with A, B, and C. Who needs quality info records when you've got task list characteristics, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Nathan
20 days ago
I think A, B, and D are the correct answers. The inspection type settings in the IMG and material master are definitely required, and the control settings in the quality info record are also important.
upvoted 0 times
Jordan
21 days ago
I'm pretty sure E is a trick answer. Why would print control settings in the implementation guide have anything to do with creating inspection instructions during goods receipt?
upvoted 0 times
Harrison
4 days ago
B) Inspection type settings in Material master
upvoted 0 times
Clorinda
5 days ago
A) Inspection type settings in the implementation guide (IMG)
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
30 days ago
Haha, I bet the person who wrote this question loves to keep us on our toes with these tricky multiple-choice questions!
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
5 days ago
C) Control setting in characteristic of the task list
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
12 days ago
B) Inspection type settings in Material master
upvoted 0 times
Stephane
23 days ago
A) Inspection type settings in the implementation guide (IMG)
upvoted 0 times
Annett
1 months ago
I think D and E are not necessary, as they are not directly related to the goods receipt process.
upvoted 0 times
Chandra
1 months ago
I believe D and E are also important for creating inspection instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Cyndy
1 months ago
I agree with Twana, those settings are crucial for the goods receipt process.
upvoted 0 times
Jamal
1 months ago
I agree with Sheridan. The control settings in the characteristic of the task list and the quality info record are also important for this process.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
20 days ago
User 2
upvoted 0 times
Sylvia
24 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Sheridan
2 months ago
A, B, and D seem to be the correct answers. The inspection type settings in both the implementation guide and the material master are crucial for setting up the immediate creation of inspection instructions during goods receipt.
upvoted 0 times
Sina
13 days ago
So, the three correct answers are A, B, and D for the immediate creation of inspection instructions during goods receipt.
upvoted 0 times
Alesia
21 days ago
Yes, you're right. Control setting in quality info record is one of the required settings for this process.
upvoted 0 times
Ivette
1 months ago
Don't forget about control setting in quality info record. That's also important for the immediate creation of inspection instructions during goods receipt.
upvoted 0 times
Alline
1 months ago
A, B, and D are indeed the correct answers. The inspection type settings in both the implementation guide and the material master are crucial for this process.
upvoted 0 times
Twana
2 months ago
I think A, B, and C are required for immediate creation of inspection instruction.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel