Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS414_2023 Topic 6 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS414_2023 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 6
[All C_TS414_2023 Questions]

Which valuation mode can be used for a quantitative inspection characteristic?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Antonette
1 days ago
Haha, this question is a real head-scratcher. I'm going to guess A, C, and D. Hoping for the best on this one!
upvoted 0 times
Kendra
4 days ago
I'm not sure about that. I think mean value within tolerance range could also be a valid option for quantitative inspection.
upvoted 0 times
Fidelia
6 days ago
Hmm, this one's tricky. I'm going with A, D, and E. Gotta love those quantitative inspection characteristics!
upvoted 0 times
Kristel
8 days ago
I agree with Natalya. It makes sense to use the characteristic attribute code for quantitative inspection.
upvoted 0 times
Lawana
14 days ago
I'll go with B, C, and E. Manual valuation can be used, and the mean value within the tolerance range is definitely a valid option.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
1 days ago
I agree, manual valuation and mean value within tolerance range are valid choices.
upvoted 0 times
Janessa
6 days ago
I think B, C, and E are correct options.
upvoted 0 times
Carolynn
21 days ago
I think the correct answers are A, C, and D. Quantitative characteristics are all about numerical values, so attributive inspection modes like nonconforming units and number of defects make sense.
upvoted 0 times
Lemuel
4 hours ago
I agree with you, A and D are definitely correct options for quantitative inspection characteristics.
upvoted 0 times
Natalya
21 days ago
I think valuation according to characteristic attribute code can be used.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel