Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS414_2023 Topic 5 Question 9 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS414_2023 exam
Question #: 9
Topic #: 5
[All C_TS414_2023 Questions]

Which settings are required for the immediate creation of inspection instruction during goods receipt process. Note : 3 correct answer

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, C, E

Contribute your Thoughts:

Elena
13 days ago
I'm feeling pretty confident about A, B, and D. Although, I have to admit, E is a bit of a wild card. Maybe the exam writers are trying to trip us up with that one.
upvoted 0 times
Paris
14 days ago
This is a tricky one, but I think A, B, and D cover all the bases. C seems a bit too specific, and E is just plain weird.
upvoted 0 times
Clay
24 days ago
Haha, E? Really? Who even uses that setting for inspection instructions? Clearly A, B, and D are the way to go.
upvoted 0 times
Gregg
4 days ago
User 4: Thanks for clarifying, I'll make sure to prioritize A, B, and D for the goods receipt process.
upvoted 0 times
Eric
6 days ago
User 3: Yeah, E is more for print control, not for creating inspection instructions. A, B, and D are the key settings to focus on.
upvoted 0 times
Vicente
7 days ago
User 2: I agree, E doesn't seem necessary at all. A, B, and D cover all the important aspects.
upvoted 0 times
Gail
17 days ago
User 1: A, B, and D are definitely the correct settings for immediate creation of inspection instructions.
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
27 days ago
I see your point, Elliot. D and E could also be necessary for a comprehensive inspection process.
upvoted 0 times
Chantay
1 months ago
A, B, and D seem like the most logical choices. I'm not too sure about C though. Gotta double-check that one.
upvoted 0 times
Samira
6 days ago
User3: Let's make sure to review all the settings to ensure we don't miss anything.
upvoted 0 times
Blossom
19 days ago
User2: I agree, but we should double-check option C just to be sure.
upvoted 0 times
Ashlyn
21 days ago
User1: I think A, B, and D are the correct settings for inspection instruction creation.
upvoted 0 times
Elliot
1 months ago
I believe D and E are also important for creating inspection instruction.
upvoted 0 times
Darrel
1 months ago
I agree with Shayne, those settings are crucial for the goods receipt process.
upvoted 0 times
Shayne
1 months ago
I think A, B, and C are required for immediate creation of inspection instruction.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel