Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS414_2021 Topic 4 Question 29 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS414_2021 exam
Question #: 29
Topic #: 4
[All C_TS414_2021 Questions]

What causes the system to issue a message to prevent you from closing a notification?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A

Contribute your Thoughts:

Barney
11 days ago
I'm pretty sure it's B) Open activities. The system is just trying to keep us on our toes, you know?
upvoted 0 times
Shawn
12 days ago
I bet the system just wants to annoy us by preventing us from closing notifications. It's a conspiracy, I tell you!
upvoted 0 times
Aleshia
13 days ago
D) Missing complaint quantity? Really? That's a weird one. I'm going with A) Open tasks as the more logical answer.
upvoted 0 times
Otis
16 days ago
Hmm, I was leaning towards C) Missing catalog profile. That seems like a common issue that would trigger a message.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
2 days ago
I agree, both A) Open tasks and C) Missing catalog profile could trigger the message.
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
3 days ago
I think it could also be A) Open tasks causing the message.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
8 days ago
I think it could also be A) Open tasks causing the message to pop up.
upvoted 0 times
Jacklyn
25 days ago
I agree with both of you, but I think open tasks could also be a reason for the message.
upvoted 0 times
Tarra
1 months ago
I believe it could also be due to missing catalog profile.
upvoted 0 times
Tamala
1 months ago
I think it's B) Open activities. The system wants to make sure I don't miss any important tasks.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
21 days ago
It's important to stay on top of your tasks to avoid missing any important information.
upvoted 0 times
Xenia
22 days ago
I always make sure to complete all my open activities before closing any notifications.
upvoted 0 times
Markus
30 days ago
Yes, that's correct. The system wants to prevent you from closing a notification if there are open activities.
upvoted 0 times
Dahlia
1 months ago
I think it's B) Open activities. The system wants to make sure I don't miss any important tasks.
upvoted 0 times
Daren
2 months ago
I think the system issues a message because of missing complaint quantity.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel