Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS410_2022 Topic 5 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS410_2022 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 5
[All C_TS410_2022 Questions]

What activities can a manager complete using Manager Self-Service? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Emerson
11 days ago
Hey, at least they didn't include 'Micromanage employees' as an option. That would have been a dead giveaway!
upvoted 0 times
Clement
18 days ago
C) Enter time sheet? What is this, the 90s? I thought manager self-service was all about automating that kind of thing. Silly answer choice.
upvoted 0 times
Alex
19 days ago
A) Control costs? Really? Isn't that more of an executive-level task? I'm not sure I buy that one as a valid answer.
upvoted 0 times
Alease
3 days ago
B) Enroll in benefits is another activity that a manager can do through Manager Self-Service.
upvoted 0 times
Polly
12 days ago
A) Control costs is actually a valid activity for a manager to complete using Manager Self-Service.
upvoted 0 times
Lonny
1 months ago
D) Manage budget, of course! That's a key function of the manager self-service tool. I can't believe I almost missed that one.
upvoted 0 times
Alaine
1 months ago
B) Enroll in benefits is definitely one of the correct answers. I need to make sure I don't forget that one.
upvoted 0 times
Cordie
18 days ago
B) Enroll in benefits is crucial for managers to take care of. It's good that you remembered that one.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
19 days ago
A) Control costs is also one of the correct answers. It's important for managers to have that capability.
upvoted 0 times
Bette
2 months ago
Enrolling in benefits and entering time sheet are not activities that a manager can complete using Manager Self-Service.
upvoted 0 times
King
2 months ago
I agree with Dexter. Managing budget is also possible with Manager Self-Service.
upvoted 0 times
Dexter
2 months ago
I think a manager can control costs using Manager Self-Service.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel