Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS410_2022 Topic 3 Question 24 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS410_2022 exam
Question #: 24
Topic #: 3
[All C_TS410_2022 Questions]

A goods issue is posted against a production order. What are the results? Note. There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, D, E

Goods Issue Against Production Order: Posting a goods issue to a production order signifies the consumption of materials for the production process, impacting inventory, costing, and the production order itself.

Results of Goods Issue:

B . Material Reservation Reduction: The reserved quantity for the production order in the material reservation is reduced accordingly, reflecting the consumption of materials.

D . Material Ledger Document Creation: A material ledger document is generated, recording the movement of materials and the associated value changes, crucial for material valuation and cost analysis.

E . Actual Costs Update: The actual costs incurred from the goods issue are updated in the production order, providing visibility into the production costs and aiding in variance analysis.

Implementation in SAP: In SAP Manufacturing and Material Management modules, goods issues are processed against production orders to ensure accurate tracking of material consumption, cost accounting, and inventory management.

SAP Production Planning Guide

SAP Material Ledger Documentation

Contribute your Thoughts:

Delila
10 days ago
I agree with you, Asha. Those are the correct results of posting a goods issue against a production order.
upvoted 0 times
Asha
11 days ago
I think A) A warehouse task is created, B) The material reservation is reduced, and E) Actual costs are updated in the production order.
upvoted 0 times
Deandrea
14 days ago
Haha, I bet the internal labor costs are posted too. Just to keep things interesting, you know? But seriously, I'd say B, D, and E are the winners here.
upvoted 0 times
Quentin
16 days ago
Oh, this is easy! The correct answers are B, D, and E. You can't forget the material ledger document. That's crucial in a goods issue scenario.
upvoted 0 times
Lashawn
3 days ago
That's right! The material reservation is reduced, a material ledger document is created, and actual costs are updated in the production order.
upvoted 0 times
Delila
19 days ago
What happens when a goods issue is posted against a production order?
upvoted 0 times
Erick
20 days ago
I'm going to go with B, D, and E. Reducing the material reservation, creating a material ledger document, and updating the actual costs seem like the logical outcomes.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
24 days ago
Hmm, I think A, B, and E are the right answers. A warehouse task is created, the material reservation is reduced, and the actual costs are updated. Makes sense to me.
upvoted 0 times
Elke
3 days ago
I think you're right. A warehouse task is created when a goods issue is posted.
upvoted 0 times
Lynda
27 days ago
I'm pretty sure options B, D, and E are the correct answers. The material reservation should be reduced, and a material ledger document and actual costs should be updated in the production order.
upvoted 0 times
Talia
10 days ago
Yes, and a material ledger document and actual costs are updated in the production order as well.
upvoted 0 times
Shenika
18 days ago
I think you're right. The material reservation is reduced when a goods issue is posted.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel