Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_TS410_2020 Topic 7 Question 63 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_TS410_2020 exam
Question #: 63
Topic #: 7
[All C_TS410_2020 Questions]

Which of the following is the correct hierarchy of organizational structure elements in SAP S/4HANA (from 1. highest level to 4. lowest level)? Please choose the correct answer.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Tamra
24 days ago
Hold on, let me double-check my notes... Ah, I've got it! Option B is the correct answer. Trying to remember these SAP structures is like trying to herd cats sometimes.
upvoted 0 times
Paulina
25 days ago
Option D is the way to go! Operating concern, controlling area, company code, and plant. Gotta love those SAP hierarchies, am I right?
upvoted 0 times
Lashawnda
28 days ago
Hmm, I think I'll go with option A. It just makes more sense to have the organizational unit as the third level, not the sales organization.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
1 months ago
I think D is the correct answer because Operating concern is usually at the highest level.
upvoted 0 times
King
1 months ago
I'm pretty sure it's option B. Company code, controlling area, sales organization, and plant. Seems like the most logical hierarchy to me.
upvoted 0 times
Emelda
18 days ago
Yeah, I agree. Controlling area, sales organization, and plant follow in a logical order.
upvoted 0 times
Vincenza
30 days ago
I think option B is correct too. It makes sense to have company code at the top level.
upvoted 0 times
Willis
1 months ago
But company code should be at the highest level, so A makes more sense.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B.
upvoted 0 times
Willis
2 months ago
I think the correct answer is A.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel