Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR96_2405 Topic 9 Question 13 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR96_2405 exam
Question #: 13
Topic #: 9
[All C_THR96_2405 Questions]

What can you use Dimension Editor for?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Frank
2 hours ago
Wait, there's a 'Dimension Editor' in SAP SuccessFactors? I thought that was just for architects and coding ninjas. This exam is getting too technical for me!
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
2 days ago
As an HR professional, I'm all about D. Being able to add, edit, and delete hierarchical dimensions is super important.
upvoted 0 times
Chery
8 days ago
Hmm, I'm going with C. Changing the configuration of a generated dimension seems like a key use case for the Dimension Editor.
upvoted 0 times
Nickolas
19 days ago
B and C sound pretty good too, but I think D covers the most ground. Gotta love those hierarchical dimensions!
upvoted 0 times
Justine
21 days ago
D is definitely the correct answer. The Dimension Editor is all about managing hierarchical dimensions in SAP SuccessFactors.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
7 days ago
That's correct! The Dimension Editor is specifically for working with hierarchical dimensions.
upvoted 0 times
Jame
10 days ago
I agree, D is the right choice. It allows you to add, edit, or delete hierarchical dimensions.
upvoted 0 times
Viola
14 days ago
D is the correct answer. The Dimension Editor is used for managing hierarchical dimensions.
upvoted 0 times
Maile
21 days ago
I agree with both of you. Dimension Editor can also be used to change the configuration of a generated dimension and add, edit, or delete hierarchical dimensions.
upvoted 0 times
Mauricio
26 days ago
I believe you can also use it to control the labels and groupings for manually maintained dimensions.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
27 days ago
I think you can use Dimension Editor to modify the Position Org Chart and Org Chart views in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel