Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR96_2405 Topic 7 Question 6 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR96_2405 exam
Question #: 6
Topic #: 7
[All C_THR96_2405 Questions]

When using the Build Fact Data and Cube Command, the initial load fails with the following message in the log: Error: System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: '[location].[location].[level1_che_zznostateprovince_geneva]' Key being added: '[location].[location].[level1_che_zznostateprovince_geneva]' at System.Collections.SortedList.Add(Object key, Object value) at System.Collections.SortedList.SyncSortedList.Add(Object key, Object value) at Hrml.DataObjects.HrmlOrgCubeDimensionTree.AddTreeNode(String path, String parentPath, Int32 depth, String caption) in. What is the cause of this error?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Filiberto
16 days ago
Wow, this is like a game of 'where's the typo?' Definitely sounds like a case of duplicate IDs with different capitalization. I'd go with D on this one.
upvoted 0 times
Brice
19 days ago
Ah, the joys of data integrity issues. Based on the error message, I'd say the answer is D. Clearly, the data has some inconsistencies that need to be addressed.
upvoted 0 times
Adelina
20 days ago
Haha, 'geneva' as a restricted word? That's a good one! But in all seriousness, I think the answer is D. Duplicate IDs with different cases are definitely the culprit here.
upvoted 0 times
Jess
4 days ago
I agree, D seems like the most likely cause of the error.
upvoted 0 times
Laurel
1 months ago
I agree with Merissa, option D seems more likely based on the error message.
upvoted 0 times
Whitley
1 months ago
Hmm, this seems like a tricky one. I'm guessing the answer is D, since the error message mentions the key being added is the same as the one already in the dictionary. Looks like a case-sensitivity issue to me.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
16 days ago
Yes, that makes sense. 'Geneva' and 'geneva' could be causing the problem.
upvoted 0 times
Almeta
1 months ago
I think you're right, it does seem like a case-sensitivity issue.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
1 months ago
But 'geneva' having multiple IDs with different cases could be the reason.
upvoted 0 times
Goldie
2 months ago
I disagree, I believe it's option D.
upvoted 0 times
Carisa
2 months ago
Ah, I see the issue now. The error message clearly states that the key '[location].[location].[level1_che_zznostateprovince_geneva]' is being added twice. That means the data used to build the hierarchy has multiple entries for 'geneva' with the same ID.
upvoted 0 times
Ronnie
15 days ago
User 4: 'Geneva' might not have a parent in the hierarchy data.
upvoted 0 times
Enola
22 days ago
To fix the error, we need to ensure that 'Geneva' has a unique parent in the hierarchy data.
upvoted 0 times
Mitsue
23 days ago
User 3: Could be a case sensitivity issue with the IDs.
upvoted 0 times
Enola
23 days ago
Yes, it seems like 'geneva' has multiple parents in the data causing the duplication issue.
upvoted 0 times
Nieves
1 months ago
User 2: Maybe 'Geneva' and 'geneva' are both being used as IDs.
upvoted 0 times
Twanna
1 months ago
User 1: Looks like 'geneva' has multiple entries with the same ID in the data.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
2 months ago
I think the cause of the error is option C.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel