Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR96_2405 Topic 7 Question 15 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR96_2405 exam
Question #: 15
Topic #: 7
[All C_THR96_2405 Questions]

In which phase of the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics project plan does the technical implementation lead perform the following activities?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Alfred
5 days ago
Yes, that makes sense. The technical implementation lead needs to prepare everything before deploying the project.
upvoted 0 times
Glory
8 days ago
I agree with Penney. The Prepare phase is where they set up the Data Staging Framework and assist in resolving site issues.
upvoted 0 times
Penney
10 days ago
I think the technical implementation lead performs these activities in the Prepare phase.
upvoted 0 times
Matthew
17 days ago
Definitely the 'Deploy' phase. That's when the technical lead ensures everything is up and running smoothly, right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Veronica
7 days ago
A) Set up Data Staging Framework
upvoted 0 times
Carrol
23 days ago
I think the 'Assist in Resolving Site Issues' activities would be more fitting for the Realize phase, where the actual implementation and configuration takes place.
upvoted 0 times
Kimbery
24 days ago
The technical implementation lead would perform the 'Set up Data Staging Framework' activities during the Prepare phase. This is where the groundwork for the technical infrastructure is laid.
upvoted 0 times
Micheline
8 days ago
That makes sense, it's important to lay the groundwork for the technical infrastructure during the Prepare phase.
upvoted 0 times
Micaela
13 days ago
A) Set up Data Staging Framework
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel