Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR96_2405 Topic 6 Question 4 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR96_2405 exam
Question #: 4
Topic #: 6
[All C_THR96_2405 Questions]

What are the technical consultant's responsibilities during the SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics implementation phase?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Adelle
17 days ago
Haha, imagine the consultant trying to manage a beta site issues log. That's the project manager's job, not the technical consultant's!
upvoted 0 times
Ezekiel
8 days ago
C) Create the data staging framework.
upvoted 0 times
Donette
11 days ago
B) Conduct customer training.
upvoted 0 times
William
12 days ago
A) Manage completion of beta site issues log.
upvoted 0 times
Pearly
1 months ago
Hmm, I'm torn between C and D. Maybe the consultant has to do both to ensure a successful implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Glendora
1 months ago
Building the dashboard and verifying it is essential to ensure the analytics are accurate.
upvoted 0 times
Izetta
1 months ago
B is a bit too broad. The technical consultant's role is more focused on the technical aspects, not the training component.
upvoted 0 times
Suzan
9 days ago
D) Build the dashboard and verify.
upvoted 0 times
Earleen
11 days ago
C) Create the data staging framework.
upvoted 0 times
Regenia
23 days ago
A) Manage completion of beta site issues log.
upvoted 0 times
Alyce
1 months ago
D seems like the obvious choice here. Building the dashboard and verifying it is crucial for the SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics rollout.
upvoted 0 times
Veronique
1 months ago
I think the answer is C. Creating the data staging framework is a key responsibility of the technical consultant during the implementation phase.
upvoted 0 times
Dustin
17 days ago
Yes, that's correct. It's one of the key responsibilities of the technical consultant.
upvoted 0 times
Winfred
1 months ago
I agree, creating the data staging framework is crucial for the implementation phase.
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
1 months ago
I believe managing completion of beta site issues log is also important for a successful implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Hana
2 months ago
I agree with Fannie, creating the data staging framework is crucial for the implementation phase.
upvoted 0 times
Fannie
2 months ago
I think the technical consultant should create the data staging framework.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel