Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR96_2405 Topic 5 Question 2 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR96_2405 exam
Question #: 2
Topic #: 5
[All C_THR96_2405 Questions]

How does the Realize phase differ when implementing an SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics on SAP HANA customer, compared to a traditional implementation? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Desmond
13 days ago
This question is as clear as mud. But I reckon C and D are the way to go for a SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics project.
upvoted 0 times
Terrilyn
14 days ago
Haha, I bet the beta site will have more bugs than a rainforest! But in all seriousness, I agree with C and D.
upvoted 0 times
Lindsey
16 days ago
Both C and D sound right. Addressing issues early and continuously is crucial for this type of implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Maricela
2 days ago
I think D is correct because the beta site is published early in the process.
upvoted 0 times
Bulah
17 days ago
D makes the most sense to me. Publishing the beta/alpha site early in the process allows for more feedback and adjustments.
upvoted 0 times
Jules
22 days ago
Actually, issues are addressed after the beta site is published in a traditional implementation.
upvoted 0 times
Alpha
23 days ago
I believe issues are addressed periodically throughout the implementation process.
upvoted 0 times
Emerson
24 days ago
I agree, the beta/alpha site is published early in the process for SAP SuccessFactors on SAP HANA.
upvoted 0 times
Marylou
1 months ago
I think C is the correct answer. Addressing issues periodically throughout the implementation process is key for a successful SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics on HANA deployment.
upvoted 0 times
Lavina
7 days ago
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Hillary
10 days ago
Actually, it's D. The beta/alpha site is published early in the process.
upvoted 0 times
Helaine
18 days ago
I believe D is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Anika
1 months ago
I think C is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Aliza
1 months ago
I think the Realize phase differs in when the beta/alpha site is published.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel