Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR95_2405 Topic 6 Question 5 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR95_2405 exam
Question #: 5
Topic #: 6
[All C_THR95_2405 Questions]

Based on this image, what configuration items must be in use for this development plan?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Merlyn
4 days ago
Yeah, Corinne's got a point. SuccessFactors integration is probably just a distraction. B and D are the way to go here.
upvoted 0 times
Corinne
5 days ago
Ha! I bet the person who wrote this question is an SAP SuccessFactors expert trying to trick us. Nice try, but I'm not falling for C!
upvoted 0 times
Glen
12 days ago
I agree with Hermila and Royal. This plan is clearly using both competency and custom fields, so B and D are the right answers.
upvoted 0 times
Derrick
4 days ago
I think B and D are the correct answers. The plan definitely uses competency and custom fields.
upvoted 0 times
Royal
17 days ago
Definitely B and D. The image shows multiple competency fields, and custom fields are commonly used in development plans.
upvoted 0 times
Jacqueline
4 days ago
That makes sense, those are the correct configuration items for this development plan.
upvoted 0 times
Rosendo
5 days ago
Yes, and it must also be using at least one custom field.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
9 days ago
I agree, the development plan must be using more than one field of type competency.
upvoted 0 times
Catarina
24 days ago
I think having at least one custom field is also important for this development plan.
upvoted 0 times
Kallie
29 days ago
I believe the development plan must also be integrated with an SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System.
upvoted 0 times
Hermila
1 months ago
I think answers B and D are correct. The development plan must be using more than one competency field and at least one custom field.
upvoted 0 times
Youlanda
10 days ago
I think you're right. It's important to have a variety of fields in the development plan.
upvoted 0 times
Antonio
12 days ago
Yes, that's correct. It must have a mix of competencies and custom fields.
upvoted 0 times
Phung
24 days ago
I agree, the development plan must be using more than one competency field and at least one custom field.
upvoted 0 times
Erinn
1 months ago
I agree with Torie, that seems like a key configuration item.
upvoted 0 times
Torie
2 months ago
I think the development plan must be referencing a Learning Activities template.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel