Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR94_2311 Topic 7 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR94_2311 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 7
[All C_THR94_2311 Questions]

In a scenario where the current day is a public holiday that falls on a working day with 8 planned hours, an employee works 10 hours. What will be the hours in Value 1 and Value 2 of the below rule?Note:No previous and next day rules are considered in this scenario.Time Type Group A in Input Time Type Group of below rule holds the 10 hours entered by the employee.Time Record filter is Public Holiday, which is set to FULL in Holiday Class filter for Current Day field.

No other specifics are to be considered.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C

Contribute your Thoughts:

Charolette
14 days ago
Wait, is this a trick question? I feel like they're trying to catch us out with all these public holiday rules. Joke's on them, I'm going with the most straightforward answer: C.
upvoted 0 times
Aja
17 days ago
Option A sounds good to me. If the employee worked 10 hours on a public holiday, the Value 1 should be 0 and the Value 2 should be 10. That's just common sense, right?
upvoted 0 times
Shantay
18 days ago
I'm stumped on this one. Public holidays and overtime rules always get me confused. I'll have to take a closer look at the details before making a guess.
upvoted 0 times
Grover
28 days ago
I agree with Brittney, the correct answer is A) Value 1 = 0 and Value 2 = 10 because the holiday filter is set to FULL.
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
1 months ago
But if the employee worked 10 hours on a public holiday, Value 1 should be 0, right?
upvoted 0 times
Toshia
1 months ago
This is a tricky one, but I think B is the correct answer. Since the employee had 8 planned hours and worked 10, the Value 1 should be 8 and Value 2 should be 2.
upvoted 0 times
Emilio
19 hours ago
Yes, Value 1 should be 8 and Value 2 should be 2 according to the rule.
upvoted 0 times
Louann
9 days ago
I think B is correct too. The employee worked 10 hours on a public holiday.
upvoted 0 times
Huey
17 days ago
I see your point, but I still think B is the right answer based on the scenario provided.
upvoted 0 times
Lottie
18 days ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is A. Since the employee worked 10 hours on a public holiday, Value 1 should be 0 and Value 2 should be 10.
upvoted 0 times
Alayna
23 days ago
I think B is correct too. The employee worked 10 hours, so Value 1 should be 8 and Value 2 should be 2.
upvoted 0 times
Marla
1 months ago
I disagree, I believe the correct answer is B) Value 1 = 8 and Value 2 = 2.
upvoted 0 times
Brittney
1 months ago
I think the answer is A) Value 1 = 0 and Value 2 = 10.
upvoted 0 times
Nichelle
1 months ago
I'm going with option C. If the employee worked 10 hours on a public holiday, the Value 1 should be 10 and Value 2 should be 0. Seems straightforward enough.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
30 days ago
Yes, option C is the correct choice. Value 1 represents the actual hours worked on the public holiday, which is 10, and Value 2 should be 0 as the employee exceeded the planned hours.
upvoted 0 times
Corrina
1 months ago
I agree, option C makes sense. Value 1 should be the total hours worked on the public holiday, which is 10, and Value 2 should be 0 since the employee worked extra hours.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel