Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR94_2311 Topic 1 Question 17 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR94_2311 exam
Question #: 17
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR94_2311 Questions]

What are the eligible classifications in a Time Type configuration that allow a Time Type to be used in a Time Sheet?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Linwood
18 days ago
Hmm, I think C is also eligible. On-call time should be included in the time sheet, no?
upvoted 0 times
Francene
19 days ago
A, B, and E are the classic Time Sheet options. C and D sound a bit sketchy, like they might be made-up answers to trick us. I'm sticking with the safe bets.
upvoted 0 times
Albert
20 days ago
Hmm, I wonder if the 'Extra' option is for like overtime or bonus hours or something. I'll include that one just in case.
upvoted 0 times
Yuette
3 days ago
User 2: Yeah, I agree. Let's include that option in the Time Type configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
7 days ago
User 1: I think 'Extra' is for additional hours worked.
upvoted 0 times
Arleen
25 days ago
I'm not sure about C and D. On Call and Extra don't really sound like they would be eligible Time Type classifications. I'll go with A, B, and E.
upvoted 0 times
Rozella
28 days ago
I agree with Candra. Those three options seem to be the obvious choices for Time Sheet eligibility.
upvoted 0 times
Gilma
6 days ago
I agree, B) Attendance is another important classification for Time Sheet eligibility.
upvoted 0 times
Dolores
17 days ago
I think A) Planned Working Time is definitely one of the eligible classifications.
upvoted 0 times
Dyan
1 months ago
I'm not sure, but I think it's A, B, and E based on the Time Type configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Van
1 months ago
I believe it's A, C, and D because those are the most common classifications.
upvoted 0 times
Candra
1 months ago
I think A, B, and E are the correct answers. Planned Working Time, Attendance, and Overtime are the most common Time Type classifications used in a Time Sheet.
upvoted 0 times
King
16 days ago
Yes, Planned Working Time, Attendance, and Overtime are the eligible classifications for a Time Type configuration.
upvoted 0 times
Tequila
17 days ago
I agree, those are the correct classifications for a Time Type to be used in a Time Sheet.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
1 months ago
I agree with Lorrine, A, B, and E make sense for Time Sheet.
upvoted 0 times
Lorrine
2 months ago
I think the eligible classifications are A, B, and E.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel