Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR88_2311 Topic 3 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR88_2311 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 3
[All C_THR88_2311 Questions]

A customer has an administrator who will manage all learning items in the system. This administrator manages the users in only one department. The system is defined with multiple security domains. The users and items are assigned to different security domains. You create an Administrator role.

What steps should you take to allow the administrator access to all learning items and only the users in one department?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: A, B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Arletta
23 days ago
Ah, the old 'Administrator with limited access' riddle. I'll go with B and D - gotta keep those pesky users in line, am I right? *wink wink*
upvoted 0 times
Erick
7 days ago
Definitely, B and D will keep everything in check. Good choices!
upvoted 0 times
Frederica
8 days ago
I think B and D are the way to go. Can't have those users running wild!
upvoted 0 times
Ryan
25 days ago
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I'd probably go with A and D just to be safe. Covering all the bases, you know? But Miriam's right, it does seem pretty straightforward.
upvoted 0 times
Elenor
27 days ago
I believe both A) and B) are correct answers, as they ensure access to all learning items and users in one department.
upvoted 0 times
Miriam
30 days ago
Haha, this question is a piece of cake! The administrator needs to be able to manage everything, but only in one department. B and D are the obvious choices. I could solve this in my sleep.
upvoted 0 times
Rolande
4 days ago
Yes, those options make sense. The administrator should only have access to users in one department.
upvoted 0 times
Winifred
12 days ago
I think B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Casie
1 months ago
But shouldn't we also create a security domain group for the user department security domain?
upvoted 0 times
Amber
1 months ago
I agree with Leontine, that sounds like the right step to take.
upvoted 0 times
Layla
1 months ago
I agree with Onita. The key here is to give the administrator access to all items, but only the users in one department. So B and D are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Claribel
18 days ago
Great, thanks for confirming!
upvoted 0 times
Sheron
22 days ago
Yes, you're right. Those are the steps to allow access to all items and only users in one department.
upvoted 0 times
Lillian
26 days ago
I think the correct answers are B and D.
upvoted 0 times
Leontine
2 months ago
I think we should apply the security domain group for the item entity to the role.
upvoted 0 times
Onita
2 months ago
I think the answer is B and D. The administrator should have access to all learning items, so applying the security domain group for the item entity to the role is the way to go. And since the administrator only manages users in one department, creating a security domain group for that department makes sense.
upvoted 0 times
Sang
23 days ago
Yes, that makes sense. Applying the security domain group for the item entity and creating a security domain group for the user department would give the administrator the necessary access.
upvoted 0 times
Kiera
26 days ago
I think the answer is B and D.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel