Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR87_2311 Topic 3 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR87_2311 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 3
[All C_THR87_2311 Questions]

Refer to the screenshot below. When implementing an Employee Central-integrated Variable Pay template, to which of the following does the highlighted Effective Date refer?

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B

Contribute your Thoughts:

Wei
18 days ago
I mean, come on, the effective date isn't about when the program starts or ends. It's about when the system gets the data from Employee Central. B is the answer, no doubt.
upvoted 0 times
Ronald
22 days ago
Haha, the effective date is definitely not when the program ends. This isn't some sort of doomsday scenario! Option B is the clear winner.
upvoted 0 times
Aide
4 days ago
I agree, option B makes the most sense.
upvoted 0 times
Shawnda
27 days ago
Option B is the way to go. Unless you're living in the Matrix, the effective date has nothing to do with when the program begins or ends.
upvoted 0 times
Sylvie
29 days ago
I'm going with B. The effective date is all about when the system accesses the data, not when the program starts or ends.
upvoted 0 times
Santos
9 days ago
I think it's A. The effective date refers to when transactions are effective in Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times
Edna
1 months ago
Option B makes the most sense. This date is crucial for the system to know when to grab the necessary information from Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times
Pamella
15 days ago
Yes, the system needs to know when to pull data from Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times
Lorean
18 days ago
I agree, option B seems like the correct choice.
upvoted 0 times
Bernadine
1 months ago
I think it's either A or D, but I'm leaning towards D as the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Veda
1 months ago
I believe it could also be the date published transactions are effective in Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times
Christa
2 months ago
I agree with Stanton, it makes sense for the Effective Date to be the start date of the program.
upvoted 0 times
Stanton
2 months ago
I think the Effective Date refers to the date the program begins.
upvoted 0 times
Rosalyn
2 months ago
The effective date refers to the date the system uses to pull data from Employee Central, so option B is the correct answer.
upvoted 0 times
Lauran
7 days ago
You're welcome!
upvoted 0 times
Catalina
11 days ago
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.
upvoted 0 times
Lezlie
18 days ago
No, it actually refers to the date the system uses to pull data from Employee Central.
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
1 months ago
That makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!
upvoted 0 times
Lizbeth
1 months ago
I think the effective date refers to the date the system uses to pull data from Employee Central, so option B is correct.
upvoted 0 times
Rickie
1 months ago
I think the effective date refers to the date the program begins.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel