Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR87_2311 Topic 1 Question 19 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR87_2311 exam
Question #: 19
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR87_2311 Questions]

What is included in the Bonus Payout Details report? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Katina
6 days ago
I'm pretty sure the correct answers are B, C, and E. Hey, at least they're not asking about the secret handshake required to get the bonus. That would really throw me for a loop!
upvoted 0 times
Alease
15 days ago
The report should contain B) Bonus calculation, C) Eligibility criteria, and E) Payout guidelines. I wonder if the exam will throw in a trick question about deducting taxes from the bonus. That would be a real buzzkill!
upvoted 0 times
Ernestine
16 days ago
A, B, and C are the right answers. I'm going to ace this exam and use the bonus payout to buy a new sports car. Vroom, vroom!
upvoted 0 times
Bernardo
4 days ago
That's great! Make sure to study hard for the exam.
upvoted 0 times
Aileen
7 days ago
Good luck on acing the exam and buying that sports car!
upvoted 0 times
Stephanie
8 days ago
That's right! Those are the ones included in the Bonus Payout Details report.
upvoted 0 times
Lavera
12 days ago
I think A, B, and C are the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
22 days ago
I think payout guidelines for each employee might be included as well, to ensure transparency.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
28 days ago
I'm not sure about multiple rows of payout for each employee, but it could be one of the correct answers.
upvoted 0 times
Maybelle
1 months ago
This is a straightforward question. The correct answers are B, C, and D. Gotta love those multiple rows of payout, am I right? Makes me feel like a high roller!
upvoted 0 times
Salome
12 days ago
Don't forget, it also has multiple rows of payout for each employee. Makes it easier to track everything.
upvoted 0 times
Arthur
17 days ago
Yes, that's correct! It also includes eligibility criteria for each employee.
upvoted 0 times
Dorethea
26 days ago
I think the Bonus Payout Details report includes bonus calculation for each employee.
upvoted 0 times
Gregoria
1 months ago
I believe eligibility criteria for each employee should also be part of the report.
upvoted 0 times
Tamra
1 months ago
I agree with Taryn, bonus calculation for each employee must be included in the report.
upvoted 0 times
Willow
1 months ago
The Bonus Payout Details report should include B) Bonus calculation for each employee, C) Eligibility criteria for each employee, and E) Payout guidelines for each employee. I hope the exam doesn't have any hidden bonuses like the ones I get from my boss!
upvoted 0 times
William
1 months ago
I believe it also includes C) Eligibility criteria for each employee and E) Payout guidelines for each employee.
upvoted 0 times
Loreta
1 months ago
I think the Bonus Payout Details report includes B) Bonus calculation for each employee.
upvoted 0 times
Taryn
1 months ago
I think the Bonus Payout Details report includes total pay items for each employee.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel