Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR84_2311 Topic 5 Question 18 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR84_2311 exam
Question #: 18
Topic #: 5
[All C_THR84_2311 Questions]

What are some leading practices when creating a color palette for the Career Site Builder site?Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: B, C, E

Option B is correct because you can create colors for your Career Site Builder site using the color picker grid or by typing in the RGB or hex code.This gives you more flexibility and precision in choosing the colors that match your customer's branding and design1.

Option C is correct because you can use the opacity slide to lighten a color in your palette instead of creating a new color.This helps you save space in your palette and avoid having too many similar colors1.

Option D is incorrect because you should not archive colors that are only used in the header and footer. Archiving a color will remove it from your palette and from any components that use it.This can cause errors and inconsistencies in your site design1.

Option E is correct because you should enter a label for each color in your customer's color palette.This helps you identify and organize the colors in your palette and makes it easier to apply them to the components in your site1.

Option A is incorrect because you should not add colors for all brands that will be needed for a multi-branded site. You should create separate color palettes for each brand and assign them to the corresponding site settings.This allows you to manage the colors for each brand independently and avoid confusion and duplication1.

1: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 | SAP Training Certification

2: 1H 2023 Release Highlights: Talent Acquisition Innovations and Enhancements | SAP Blogs

3: Career Site Builder Global Settings and Global Styles | SAP Help Portal

Contribute your Thoughts:

Shalon
22 days ago
Wow, this question is as colorful as a rainbow. I'm feeling inspired to paint the town red...or maybe blue. Or both!
upvoted 0 times
Luisa
23 days ago
D? Archiving colors? What is this, the stone age? Keep everything in one place, baby!
upvoted 0 times
Lorenza
2 days ago
C) Use the opacity slide to lighten a color in your palette instead of creating a new color.
upvoted 0 times
Franklyn
8 days ago
B) Create colors using the color picker grid or by typing in the RGB or hex code.
upvoted 0 times
Felix
13 days ago
A) Add colors for all brands that will be needed for a multi-branded site.
upvoted 0 times
Alethea
1 months ago
I agree, but I'd also add C to the list. Using the opacity slider is a great way to create subtle variations without cluttering the palette.
upvoted 0 times
Mari
3 days ago
User 1
upvoted 0 times
Larae
1 months ago
I think using the opacity slide instead of creating new colors is a smart choice, so option C is valid too.
upvoted 0 times
Yolande
1 months ago
I believe option B is also key, creating colors using the color picker grid gives flexibility.
upvoted 0 times
Merissa
1 months ago
A, B, and E are definitely the way to go. Creating a comprehensive color palette is crucial for a consistent and cohesive site design.
upvoted 0 times
Corazon
18 days ago
E) Enter a label for each color in your customer's color palette.
upvoted 0 times
Avery
20 days ago
B) Create colors using the color picker grid or by typing in the RGB or hex code.
upvoted 0 times
Lino
23 days ago
A) Add colors for all brands that will be needed for a multi-branded site.
upvoted 0 times
Elvis
2 months ago
I agree, having colors for all brands is crucial for consistency.
upvoted 0 times
Yaeko
2 months ago
I think option A is important for a multi-branded site.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel