Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR84_2311 Topic 1 Question 25 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR84_2311 exam
Question #: 25
Topic #: 1
[All C_THR84_2311 Questions]

Other Career Site Setup

When Mobile Apply is enabled for Career Site Builder, which elements are consolidated onto a single page for candidates to complete?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Option C is correct because when Mobile Apply is enabled for Career Site Builder, the application template is consolidated onto a single page for candidates to complete. The application template contains the fields and questions that the candidates need to fill out when applying for a job.The Mobile Apply feature simplifies the application process by reducing the number of pages and clicks that the candidates have to go through on their mobile devices1.

Option D is correct because when Mobile Apply is enabled for Career Site Builder, the candidate profile template is consolidated onto a single page for candidates to complete. The candidate profile template contains the fields and questions that the candidates need to fill out when creating or updating their profile on the career site.The Mobile Apply feature also simplifies the profile creation and update process by reducing the number of pages and clicks that the candidates have to go through on their mobile devices1.

Option A is incorrect because when Mobile Apply is enabled for Career Site Builder, the people profile templates are not consolidated onto a single page for candidates to complete. The people profile templates are used to define the fields and sections that appear on the people profile page in the SAP SuccessFactors platform.The people profile page is not part of the career site or the Mobile Apply feature2.

Option B is incorrect because when Mobile Apply is enabled for Career Site Builder, the offer approval template is not consolidated onto a single page for candidates to complete. The offer approval template is used to define the fields and sections that appear on the offer approval page in the SAP SuccessFactors platform.The offer approval page is not part of the career site or the Mobile Apply feature3.

1: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 | SAP Training Certification

2: Get certified in SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience 1H/2023 | SAP Learning

3: HR832 - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Candidate Experience Administration | SAP Training

4: People Profile | SAP Help Portal

5: Offer Approval | SAP Help Portal

Contribute your Thoughts:

Virgilio
8 days ago
I'm not sure about the Offer approval template, but I think the People profile templates should also be consolidated for a more streamlined process.
upvoted 0 times
Jolanda
10 days ago
I agree with Val. Those two elements make sense to be consolidated for a smoother candidate experience.
upvoted 0 times
Val
13 days ago
I think the elements consolidated onto a single page for candidates to complete are the Application template and Candidate profile template.
upvoted 0 times
Chan
19 days ago
I think the correct answers are C) Application template and D) Candidate profile template. Makes sense to consolidate those to streamline the mobile apply process.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel