Deal of The Day! Hurry Up, Grab the Special Discount - Save 25% - Ends In 00:00:00 Coupon code: SAVE25
Welcome to Pass4Success

- Free Preparation Discussions

SAP Exam C_THR82_2405 Topic 2 Question 8 Discussion

Actual exam question for SAP's C_THR82_2405 exam
Question #: 8
Topic #: 2
[All C_THR82_2405 Questions]

You are configuring hidden-threshold = "2" for the Direct Report category. What can happen when the subject of the form has only one direct report in the list of raters?

Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Show Suggested Answer Hide Answer
Suggested Answer: C, D

Contribute your Thoughts:

Lynna
7 days ago
I'm not sure, but I think the hidden-threshold could also cause the Direct Report category to roll up with another category in the report.
upvoted 0 times
Jackie
10 days ago
Haha, imagine if the system just displayed an error message with the number of users. Like, 'Oops, you only have 1 direct report, but we were expecting 2! Better go hire someone else.'
upvoted 0 times
Marta
12 days ago
I agree with Ellsworth, it could show a message saying the minimum is not met for the direct report category.
upvoted 0 times
Lucy
14 days ago
Hmm, this is a tricky one. I can see how C could also be a possibility - the category might get rolled up into another one if the threshold isn't met. But B and D sound more likely to me.
upvoted 0 times
Benton
16 days ago
I'm going with B and D. Seems like the hidden-threshold attribute would either display a message about the minimum not being met, or just drop the category entirely from the report.
upvoted 0 times
Vallie
7 days ago
I think B is correct, it would show a message about the minimum not being met.
upvoted 0 times
Darrin
21 days ago
If the subject has only one direct report, options B and D seem logical. Why would it cause an error message with the number of users though? That's just confusing.
upvoted 0 times
Ressie
6 days ago
A) The hidden-threshold attribute can cause an error message to be displayed with the number of users in the direct report category.
upvoted 0 times
Ellsworth
23 days ago
I think if there's only one direct report, the hidden-threshold might cause an error message to be displayed.
upvoted 0 times

Save Cancel